CONFUSION

"Cris listen! Please listen... It's just misunderstanding. Let me clarify " Rahul Kapoor ran after Cris begging for clarification.

Clarification! clarification! dam no right.

Cris don't want to even see this bitch ( Rahul)

"The hell he want to give clarification! What clarification? That he cheating me he got a new girlfriend before letting me to tell the answer" Cris angered her own self

"Cris why don't you listen him once. I know he meant no harm" kamya requested

"See i know he is your brother but taking his side if he is wrong. I don't think it's a good decision" cris bursted

"Cris i am not saying i am on his side but giving him a chance to explain without reaching to a conclusion" Kamya begged her for giving him chance to explain.

Cris just ignore Kamya as it was more like a boring lecture which she thinks is useless for her.

POV RAHUL

I don't know what she saw exactly or heard but I think it's a huge misunderstanding Cris have been avoiding me for whole month. It's Sunday and i asked my sister Kamya to meet me at fridz cafe.

*15 minutes later*

"Dee what's up with Cris " i asked out

"Don't you know?"  there was a worry in her words an unexpected answer she wanna hear.

"Dee i just confessed her" i  felt a strange feeling " Is something wrong?"

"No it's not wrong but the photo " dee was bit uneasy

" I think you must see yourself " dee said

She took her phone out and said " i just shared it with Cris phone. Look

I was surprised

I was surprised. It's impossible.

"Dee there must be something wrong with this" i tried to explain" i ....... This ....... I don't know this girl. This photo must be photoshopped"

" I trust you Rahul but you should clarify it with Cris before it's to late" dee warned up.

She left leaving me confused .. who is the girl in the photo? Who framed me up? Who send this to Cris? And why ?

I need to find out. But first i need to find out who is the girl in the photo?
*End POV*

Life has is own hectic phase. We don't know what's next is coming but it depends on us how we gonna tackle it making our fate to turn it in our direction.....