RESCUE

Mr. Verma : what demand?

Kidnapper : what's so eager brother?

Mr. Verma : get to the point .(angry tone)

Kidnapper : oh dear, don't be so angry or your daughter life will be at stake .

Mr. Verma : don't harm her i beg.

Kidnapper : that like a good brother. Firstly, don't dare to contact police . Secondly, today evening send 1000000 million dollars at the address. You will come alone.

Mr. Verma : But who are you?

Kidnapper : you ask lot of questions. See you soon.

The call was cut

POV CRIS (in basement)

I was suffocating all the time in the basement. It's already more than 4 hours. I hate darkness.

Where is uncle? Didn't he find me yet? The more i tried to unlock the chain more tighter it gets.
I heard the foot steps coming near. A huge black figure was standing infront of me. I couldn't see it's face as i was already too weak to see in the darkess.

He lifted my head and came near to my face and said," your father will come soon dear. Hope he fullfill our demand ".

I was bit confused which demand and what he had to do with my uncle. I was so weak to ask any questions so i stayed silent.

It was already evening. It was the whole day i hadn't eaten anything. I felt so weak to rescue myself all i could do is to stay silent and wait for uncle.

Kidnapper," i guess Mr. Verma don't care for his daughter. You two ( other two kidnapper) handle her in your own way"

I don't know what he was saying but i am having a really bad feeling. They were coming closer and closer. I felt as my end was near. All i was thinking if mom dad could be here. Anybody help me!!

Suddenly there was the noise of police horn. Gosh! Finally uncle came.

Kidnapper," these verma's are never meant to trust. Deal with her as soon as possible. Kill her right away"

What? I don't want to die yet. Save me. The kidnapper took the knife and turned it into me. I screamed for help. I felt unconscious. Mom dad my death is near i coming to you.

[When Cris went unconscious] *

As soon as the kidnapper turned the knife into cris she screamed loud and went unconscious. Before the kidnapper could leave the police came in no time and kidnapped the culprits. Mr. Verma rushed into and trembled after seeing Cris unconscious and bleeding. The ambulance was called and Cris was taken to hospital she was hospitalized for 15 days. She gain consciousness on 5th day. It was a really horrific day.

{ 5th day when Cris gain consciousness}

Nurse: doctor child on bed 45 had opened her eyes.

Cris : my head (screaming)

Mr. Verma : what wrong with her doctor. Is she alright?

Doctor: nothing to worry she is just had a mere headache as she had a terrific time those are little horrific for her.

Cris took some pills and had a rest.