17

Bros, I feel so dizzy and my head hurts, its like I'm high or some shit

''I save dick by giving cpr!'' Y/n shouted that for the past minutes, Jim and Spider-man were sick of it.

''Can you stop it?'' Jim said in frustration, ''Nope, Jim you are so boring'' Jim faked gasped, ''I thought you said I am funny last year''

''Why would I fucking remember the stuffs I said last year?'' Y/n said, ''That's right but never say I am boring'' Jim stated, ''Anygays, I am going to sleep while Spider-man carries me'' after Y/n said, she tried sleeping.

After few minutes, Y/n have fall asleep, ''Man, are you ok?'' Jim asked, ''Yea I am''

''If you're tired then tell me, I'll carry her'' Jim said ''No, its not needed''

''Just don't mind her behaviour, she just...like this'' Jim explained, Spider-man just nodded.

~Next day~

Y/n woked up in a not so familiar room.

''Bruh, was I kidnapped?'' She asked herself, ''Oh my God, imagine being kidnapped, this is so embarrassing'' she said in disappointment.

Jim entered, ''Wait- Jim, they kidnapped you like me?!''

''What kidnapped? This is my fucking guest room'' Y/n mouthed 'oh'.

''You are dumb'' Jim said, Y/n glared him, ''Anygays I mean- anyways, here's a bowl of cereal, eat it'' Jim gave her the bowl, ''God, I'm becoming like you'' Y/n laughed.

''It's a good thing, why are you stating like its a bad thing?'' Y/n asked. ''Nevermind, your mom will be worried, I think you should go back to your house, after you eat that'' Jim pointed at the bowl, Y/n nodded.

Aftet eating it, Y/n went back to her house, she seems to not remembering what happened last night.

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING CPR!!