23

[Unedited]

Y/n pov

Why is someone squeezing me? I open my eyes to see Natasha cuddling with me? With me! I don't know how I end up like this but I am enjoying it. I am going to try my best not waking her up, she's an assassin but even assassins needs sleep, I bet she never sleep, that's why she's always grumpy.

Then, she pulled me more close to her, it caught me off guard, she began to open her eyes, I quickly shut my eyes because I don't want to make it awkward.

''Y/n, I know you're awake'' Natasha said, damn, she have those hot morning voice.

I open my eyes to see her face close to my face, which make me blush, she looked away and got up.

''I have spare toothbrush, you can use that'' I just nodded because if I talked I might make it awkward. She passed me the spare brush, I caught it and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, she also came in to brush.

After that, I went into the living room, Thor saw me, came to me and hug the shit out of me, ''Morning Lady Y/n!'' He said in a cheerful voice. I don't how he could be cheerful in any situation but I guess it's good for him cause I don't want to be killed by an angry God.

Natasha came in, ''Good morning Lady Natasha!'' Thor said to Natasha but didn't hug her cause he knows he's gonna be kicked where the sun don't shine.

''Morning Thor'' Natasha said lazily, she stared at me for a few seconds which makes me embarrassed because I don't like being stared at.

''Morning Natasha!'' I said, ''Good morning to you too'' she said, I smile because she knew I had a good morning.

''Come on guys, breakfast's ready!!'' Wanda shout from the kitchen, I've never eaten in the Avengers tower, I bet this is every girl's dream.

I went and sit down next to Natasha, because why not?

The breakfast was so tasty, I didn't know that Wanda could cook, my usual morning would start by my mom yelling me to get up.

''So where did the child sleep?'' I glared at Tony for calling me a child.

''She slept with Lady Natasha'' Thor said with his usual smile, Tony eyes both me and Natasha.

Suddenly a song played from my phone which goes like.

Tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous (tight)
I'm here to serve customer service (right)
I save dic-

Before the sentence could finish, I pick up the phone, it was a call from Jim  I bet he's worried.

''Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?'' he shouted, ''That's not a way to say good morning Jim'' I answered.

''Your mother call me and asked if you were there and I said yes and she believed me, now tell me where you are''

''I'm in the Avengers tower''

''Why are you there?!''

''I stayed the night here''

''You don't know how stressed I was''

''Chill Jim, I will be coming to your house and we can watch dora the explorer''

''I hate that show''

''I know we'll talk shit about that show''

''Good and don't forget to come here''

''I will not'' I hang up, Jim is always protective over me, he's like my father but also is my bestfriend.

It's weird that my parents and I trust this drug dealer.

Should I do more Y/n pov??