Chapter 1

MADDY'S POV

Hi, I'm Maddison Tucker and I'm 16 years old I live with my foster parents Ava and Trever Tucker. They took me in 13 years ago and I have wanted nothing more than to leave. They abuse me and I've even been sexually assaulted by Trevor and his friend. But I try to forget it as if it never happened but I don't think I ever will.

Well Back To Reality...

Beep Beep Beep....

Shit, I layed on my arm and after last night's beating, I think it might be broken. As I get off the basement floor up to the kitchen to make Ava and Trevor breakfast. I finish making the food and go down the stairs but before I get one foot on the step and I am pulled back by my hair.

When I stop and I close my eyes waiting for the next move it doesn't happen then I open my eyes. I then feel the belt to my back then a kick to my hurt leg and I fall then I get kicked multiple times before it stops. As soon as it's over I limp down the stairs and gets ready for school. As I leave the house quietly for a 15-minute walk to school.

Then I meet my best friend Emma, Emma Black a 16-year-old girl I've been best friends with for 7 years and she knows about the abuse. But as always no one can help me. She has her first two classes and then goes to third and starts learning math. When.

"Madison Tucker to the office please, Madison Tucker to the office Thank you"

She hugs Emma as if she will never see her again and opens the office door. Then the principal with 2 strangers and 2 police officers. I look at my principal before my life is turned upside down. "Madison I am so sorry but your parents Ava and Trevor Tucker died in a car accident today," the Principal says.

I didn't know if I should cry or be happy so I just let my no emotional face on. "So what now I'm going to the foster system," I ask. "No your older brothers are here Alexander took you in and this is Micheal the second oldest," Principal says. "Wait how many brothers do I have," I ask confused.

"About 8 altogether," Alex says. I look shocked then we decide to leave the school to their house.

Auther's Note

This is my first time writing a story and I know this chapter's really short but I didn't have time to write a long one so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also If you have any questions or Comments Please do not be afraid to ask.