Chapter 9

MADDY'S POV

The bell rang to go home when I got to my brother's car their friends were standing with them. I walked over to them when Marcus said, “Hey Maddy we cool?” I nodded and responded with, “It's not your fault your ex is psycho.” That's when all the guys laughed. Just when I thought we could finally go home this bitch walked up and kissed Marcus. 

I kept my cool and was about to go to the car she said, “Hey Maddy gonna hit me for kissing your man?” I looked her up and down and said, “He's not mine.” As I was going to the car again he said, “Rachel we’re over we have been, I wouldn't go back to you if I were desperate.” Then we all got in the car and drive home.

20-minute drive later

When we get home I run to my room and change into sweats and Landon’s hoodie. I start walking down the stairs when I lose balance and prepare myself for impact when someone catches me. I look up to be met with grey eyes that you can easily get lost in. 

He helped me stand straight and said, “Be careful next time, I won’t always save you.” With that, he walked downstairs and said, “Oh and dinner is ready.” I walk into the kitchen and I guess I am blushing because Eli says, “Why are you blushing?” 

That catches everyone's attention and I say, “I'm not what are you talking about?” That's when Will says, “Yes you are Mads.” That's when my eyes made contact with Marcus and he was smirking. I decide to ignore them and sit in between the twins. After dinner, I head to my room when,

Knock

Knock

Knock

I yell, “Come in.” In walks Jackson saying movie night with the guy's friends you coming. I nod and follow him downstairs. All my brothers and their friends. After 10 minutes we decide on the movie ‘The Conjuring’ I'm scared of scary movies so when I started to jump I lean on the closest person. Who happens to be Marcus great. After 10 minutes I fall asleep and hear someone say, “Goodnight Princess.”

SITTING ARRANGEMENTS 

Marcus - Maddy = sitting on one of the loveseats together

Alex - Mike - Landon - Jackson - Hunter = All sitting on the main couch together

Ace - Eli = Cuddled on other loveseat

Ben - Lucas - Will - Blake = On the floor or beanbags