Chapter 14

MADDY'S POV

After we got out of the pool Marcus got some clothes from Eli and then showered in my bathroom. While he showered I got my clothes for bed and went into the guest bathroom next to my room to shower.

When I returned to my room, Marcus was on my bed, so I went over to the bed and lay my head on his chest. He rolled me on my back and put his head on my chest and then looked up at me and said, “Where did you shower at?”

“Oh in the guest bathroom next door,” I replied. He nodded and then got up to turn off the lights so I took my chance and repositioned myself to where I couldn't fall off the bed. After an hour of talking and playing with his hair, he fell asleep and so did I.

I woke up and didn't feel the usual warmth so I sat up and Marcus wasn't in the room. As I got up I saw there was a note on my nightstand. It said:

Good morning beautiful,

I picked out an outfit for you that's in the closet and after your dressed meet me in the kitchen

Love Marcus.

After I read the note I went to the closet and got into the outfit (End of chapter) and after I went to the bathroom and did my business. I walked downstairs and saw Marcus at the stove cooking something so I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

He turned around and hugged me back and said, “Good morning beautiful.” I just pushed my head into his chest more missing his warmth. He just chuckled and said, “Go sit at the Island while I finish breakfast and then we can leave.”

I nodded and went to the Island and sat down but not to long later the food was done. After we finished we left the house but he still wouldnt tell me where we were going so i took a nap. 

I woke to kisses on my check so i moved to where he would kiss me. After we got out of the car we were at a skating rank. Yay. I have always wanted to go to one. We got out anf I went to hug him and thanked him as we entered.

We got the skates and started to skate and after about 2 hours we decide we need food. We go our shoes back and went to a not to fancy sit down restaurant. After we ordered food I said, “Can we play 20 questions?” He looked at me and said, “Sure, you start.” I then asked, “Whats your favorite color?”

He said, “Blue” I nodded and he said, ”What’s yours?” I said, “Baby blue.” We played until we got our food and then he looked at me and said, “We have one more surprise.” I nodded and we got into the car after he payed and we drove to a water fall. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the edge, and then…

 He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the edge, and then…