Chapter 11

MARCUS POV

After talking to Alex I have decided I needed to talk to each brother and get their point of view. So I yelled, “FAMILY MEETING!” That's when I heard lots of footsteps and everyone in the living room well besides Maddy she is probably asleep. That's when Eli said, “Want me to wake up Maddy?”

I look at him and say, “No, actually I just need all of you and Alex you can go back to work if you want.” He nods and leaves. All the brothers look at me giving me their full attention and I start out by saying, “Let me say what I need to then you can freak out okay?” They all nod and I start my little speech:

“I called you all in here to ask a question, But before I can imma tell yall a story. So I found this girl she kinda took my seat in class the other day and didn't back down when I confronted her and it kinda made me take a liking to her. The reason I have to talk to you guys is that I like her but the problem is the girl is Maddy. So as I was saying, May I take your sister on a date? I won't do it without your permission I already talked to Alex but Yall are like my brothers and I can't go behind your guy's back like that.”

I look at all the brothers and they are just smirking and smiling.

That’s when Jackson says, “If you really like her and she likes you back then I'm fine with it but I swear to god you hurt her emotionally or physically I will kill you. Also, it was obvious when you were cuddling her.” 

That's when I say, “I would never hurt her I promise.” Then most of them say “Okay fine we don't care” I get so happy then I hear someone say “No, you will not date her.” I turn towards the voice which belongs to. Ace. That's when I say,  “Bro what do you mean No?”

“I mean no because she doesn't care what her brothers think and she has been threw so much and I can't let you hurt her.” That's when another voice says, “Ace shut up you don't know what I have been threw you left me and Yes I would love to go on a date with you Marcus.” Shit Maddy has been here the whole time. I turn to her and say, “Really?” She just nods her head. 

Then Ace decides to ruin the moment by saying, “Maddy I'm watching out for you, you are like my little sister he's bad news and sleeps with every girl he meets. Please don't date him” Excuse me like bro I'm right here but before I can even look at Ace.

Maddy says, “Just because of all those things doesn't mean he will hurt me, I wanna get to know him because he has been a great guy and I like how stubborn and annoying he can be.” Did she just- damn Maddy thanks. He then says, “Maddy I was there when you were getting beat, I was there when you got heartbroken by Jace and you wanna ignore me when I try to protect you?”

Ace walks out leaving everyone else confused and that's when Eli runs after him. Wtf just happened? I look at Maddy and she was about to cry. I walk to her and hug her. I'm not gonna ask what he's talking about she can open up later no point in forcing her. After she was done crying she starts getting tired so I say, “Can I carry you to your room?” She nods and I carry her upstairs and I put her to bed and leave the room. Now I'm gonna go find Ace.