Chapter 7

MADDY'S POV

I nod and we walk to the table where I saw the guy from this morning.

He looked up from his phone when will cleared his throat and that's when me him made eye contact, as Will said "Guy's this my little sister Maddy, Maddy these are me and Ben's friends Ace, Lucas, Blaze, And Marcus" He points at each guy as he says there name.

As I go to say hello my head goes to the left as a hand goes across it. I look to see a girl I've never seen before but she looks like a life-size barbie. "Stop talking to the Blaze brothers and their friends slut."

As this girl is talking my mouth is hanging open then I say "Why would I do that?" she looks at me like I have 2 heads. "Because Marcus is mine" this made me laugh, that's when I felt her hand across my face again.

I was pissed now and that's when I hit her and pushed her to the ground and straddled her and kept punching her until I felt arms around me. I was then dragged out of the cafeteria and into the hallway when the person let me go and that's when I saw it was Marcus. Great.

"Maddy Please calm down I know she started it but please calm down," He said in a calm and soft voice. That's when we made eye contact and I asked "Who is she?" "She is my ex-girlfriend Rachel" I saw his eyes soften when he looked at me.

"Why did she attack me I didn't want to talk to you guys," I said without realizing "Damn thanks Maddy" "Shit I'm sorry," I said "Language damnit Maddy it's your first day," A voice said. "I'm sorry Will I didn't mean to cuss," I said, "Really Maddy that's all you are worried about," He asked.

"Will, I love you but she had it coming" I said and let the word love slip and I saw his eyes soften. "I took care of everything just stay out of trouble" "Okay bye guys see you at the car," I said as I walked away and finished my first day.