Chapter 6

MADDY'S POV

Then the front door opened and in came a tall muscular handsome man walked in that I didn't know. Then the next thing I knew I saw Will run and bro-hug this guy then says "Wassup Lucas, I didn't know you were coming back this soon". "Umm.. Will who is that?" I ask. 

Then who I assume is Lucas looked at me " Hi, I'm Lucas, you must be Maddy the missing Blaze" Lucas said, "yeah nice to finally meet you" I say as he walks closer. "Oh yeah, Maddy this is my best friend Lucas, Lucas this is my baby sister Maddy," Will said as me and Lucas shook hands. "Will, he is my best friend now, I need a guy friend that I can trust and not have to worry about him breaking my heart," I said a little bit overly excited.

" Okay, I'm down but I can already tell you that I won't break your heart. I'm in a three-year relationship, one of these days you will have to meet her." We both start joking around like we have known each other for years, then Landon yelled, " DINNER IS READY." we all walked into the kitchen and saw that he made pasta. After dinner I headed up to my room to shower, I put on my shorts and tank top and drifted off to sleep. 

After a while, I heard my door open and Will said "Goodnight my sweet princes" then I felt him give me a kiss on the forehead then he tucked me in when he left the room. 

I woke up to my damn alarm and I threw it against the wall, I muttered " I'm surprised it's not broken yet," as I start my morning routine. My outfit:

		As I walked into the kitchen I say " Goodmorning everyone" and heard " morning princess" and a " morning ladybug

As I walked into the kitchen I say " Goodmorning everyone" and heard " morning princess" and a " morning ladybug." After eating breakfast, Will told me I was riding with him and Lucus to school. I nodded and got my school stuff and went outside. 

When we started our 20-minute drive to school Lucas turned the radio on and my favorite song came on so I began to sing the lyrics then Lucas joined in then we began to sing scream the lyrics. Once we pulled into the parking lot all eyes went to us and when I got out everyone started to whisper in groups.

"Is she one of their new sluts"

"Omg who is she"

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

I ignored most of the comments as I entered the office and then went to the lady and asked "Hi can I get my schedule?", She looked up from her computer and asked "What's your name miss?", "Madison, Madison Blaze," I say confidently, She quickly gave me my schedule and I left the office and started to look for my first class. 

Schedule:

1. Algebra

2. Biology 

3. History

Lunch

4. Literature

5. P.E.

I look down at my schedule and of course my least favorite subject Algebra. I walk to class, the teacher looks at me then at the other students and says" We have a new student today and her name is Madison, Madison Blaze. Now can you tell us about yourself?" I nod then began to say, "Hi I'm Madison you can all call me Maddy and I'm 16." 

Then a kid raises their hand and they ask "Are you related to the Blaze brothers?" That's when everyone was looking at me now and I say "Yes, they are my brothers."Then I walk to the back of the class and sit in an open seat.

10 minutes later

The door is kicked open and incomes, a tall hot Grey-eye brunette-haired boy, and I couldn't stop staring at him, and then Mrs. Right says annoyed "Mr. King why are you late this time" He just ignores her and walks towards me. WAIT TOWARDS ME. He stops right in front of me and says " You are in my seat." DAMN his voice is hot. 

Then my dumbass had to say "Umm where is your name oh wait there is no name so I guess this isn't your seat" Before he can even reply the teacher says "Marcus sit down please" He then sits in the empty seat right next to me and stares at me the rest of the class. 

As the bell rings a girl walks next to me and says "Hi Maddy, I'm Kiley and since your new and probably don't have any friends I wondered if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends at lunch" I nod and walk to class. 

Skip to lunch

I find Kiley and say "Hey Kiley," she said, "Hey these are my friends Tessa, Nate, and this is Hayden, Guys this is Maddy she knew and I invited her to sit with us." They all nodded their heads when the cafeteria door slammed open and my brothers come and look around and then spot me. The next thing I know my friends are terrified and Will says "I want you to meet our friends Maddy". 

I nod and we walk to the table where...