Chapter 15

MADDY'S POV

He grabbed my hand, pulled me to the edge, and then said, “Maddy, I know we haven't had much time to get to know each other. I like you. I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?” I stood there in shock. He likes me. I looked at him and said, “Yes, of course!” He picked me up to wrap my legs around his waist as he spun around in a circle. He put me down, grabbed my hand, and said, “I gotta show you something.” I started to follow him. 

We went on a trail and after a 5-minute walk, we got to this beautiful lake. “Omg, It’s so beautiful!” He looks at me and then asks, “Wanna Swim?” I say, “But I don’t have a swimsuit.” He looks at me and starts taking off his shirt and says, “You have undergarments come on, it's only us.” Ugh, am I  doing this? I start with taking my shorts off first and that's when he jumps in. “Hurry Maddy it's so warm”, He says.

I look at him, and say, “Fine.” I throw my shirt off and jump in. After swimming to the top I swim over to Marcus, and hug him missing his touch. “Thank you for taking me here,” I say as he nods and kisses my cheek. We swam for a little while. After a while, I noticed Marcus was being a little too quiet. I turn around, and that’s when he jumps in the water splashing me. 

20 minutes later

“Maddy you ready?”, Marcus asks. I nod and put my clothes back on fixing my hair into a messy bun. We get into the car and he turns on the radio and I stare out the window and after a while, I feel his hand go on my thigh. I look at him and smile at him. After the drive home, we get to the house and he gets clothes from Eli and I go to my room and shower.

After I finish I walk into my room with a towel wrapped around me. That's when I freeze seeing a shirtless Marcus in my bed. I stare a little too long because he asks me, “Like what you see?” Ugh, I ignore him and walk to my closet and throw on Wills hoodie I took and some short black shorts. I lay next to him and cuddle into his chest while he plays with my hair. “Do my brothers know you are here?”, I ask.

He looks down at me as I look up at him and he says, “Yeah I was told that when you're finished we are having a family and me Meeting.” I start to get up and he looks at me and is about to say something when I put my hand out and say, “Let's get it over with.” He nods and we head downstairs. When we get downstairs he and I are holding hands and we turn the corner to see my brothers all over the couch. We walk in and sit on the open love seat.