Chapter 2

Kay's POV:
Work was okay I guess. This weird group came in, ordered drinks and left before they were even brought to the table.
I knew this restaurant wasn't that high quality but I didn't think it was THAT bad. Was it?
Through my whole day all I thought about was how Nash could still be out there. Looking for me. When I'm safe and sound. I made the decision I was going to call him when I got home.
"Later Kaylee!" One of my co-workers called.
"It's Kaytlin but who's counting right?" I mumbled under my breath.
I walked the four blocks to my apartment building and took the elevator up to my floor. It seemed to take extra long for the old elevators to move and the music seemed to annoy me even more than it usually does.
I quickly got off and walked to my door only to find it broken off its hinges.
I slipped inside and the place was a mess!
"What happened?" I asked no one in particular. I decided this was a mess for tomorrow on my day off. And in the light.
I packed an overnight bag and took a cab to the closest hotel. It was nice enough. Clean which was important.
I got my key and went to my room. Hmm floor 5! My favorite number!
I walked into my room and fell on the bed exhausted.
Nash's POV:
We took a cab to this nice hotel and it was okay. Nothing special but I looked and it had an amazing work out center.
We got our room on the fifth floor. When the lady at the front desk told us, Alyss tried not to look at me but it failed as she saw the sadness probably written all over my face.
We went to our room and Alyss and Jack wanted to rent a movie but I needed to run. I needed to get my frustration out.
"I'm going to the work out room for a little while. I'll see you guys later ok?" I called.
"Okay but be back before it closes." Jack called out.
"Ohh I'll have to remember that one." I laughed shaking my head.
"Point for Jack! Got him to laugh!" he called.
I heard Alyss from the bathroom. "That's not fair you know him better!"
"Are you seriously having a contest over me? Aww guys that's sweet but it's going to get really annoying!" I said laughing again.
I walked out and into the elevator. I figured out a workout plan for frustration. 20 minutes treadmill 20 minutes weights and 20 minutes ab workout. That'll give me an hour.
I walked in and put my earbuds in.
20 minutes seemed smart until I realized I had spent almost an hour on the treadmill. I didn't even know I could run that long.
I spotted a massage bench and went to lay down on it.
I didn't even know I fell asleep until the next morning.
Back To Kay's POV:
I woke up and looked around my room. I really didn't want to go back to that mess of an apartment but I'm too energetic to sit in here all morning.
There was a tall pamphlet on the desk with a picture of a pool and a huge workout room.
I decided to go down there for a run. I needed it anyway.
I took the elevator down and used my key to get in.
I don't listen to music when I run because I like the silence. It helps me think.
I was in my "zone" when I heard a snore? It startled me so much I lost my balance and fell. Flying backwards and hitting my knee.
"Ow! Crud! That really hurt!" I yelled. Not expecting anyone to say anything back.
A boy had been sleeping on the massage table. Idiot.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He asked walked over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said looking up.
I froze.