Chapter 7

Kay's POV:
I woke up in the guest room of the Grier's house. I went to look at the time when two arms tightened around me.
I turned to see Nash, still asleep.
I grabbed my phone took a picture and tweeted it, tagging him. His phone buzzed on the table beside us and I put my phone down next to his.
He took a deep breath as he pulled me closer digging his nose in my hair.
"Morning." He said groggily as I placed a hand on his connecting in front of me.
"Morning Nash! Sleep well?" I asked.
"Yeah. That's the first real nights sleep I've had in a long time." He said smiling, sleep still clinging to him.
"Me too. It's good to be home." I said looking up at the familiar ceiling, smiling.
"Kay why do you look so cute when you smile?" He asked smiling at me.
"Wow that was really cliche!" I said laughing.
I moved to get up seeing it was 9:30 and we had slept in a little.
"Woah woah woah where are you going?" Nash asked tightening his grip again.
"Up. To tell your family were still alive." I said trying to pry off his cling on my waist.
"Oh please. If I wasn't alive, Hayes and Will would have already rearranged my room." he said smiling at the thought of his brothers.
"I could see that." I said smiling.
Finally breaking his hold, I jumped out from under the covers before he could grab me again.
I walked over and threw open the shades earning a loud groan from Nash.
"Oh suck it up. I think you can be social with your family considering how you haven't seen them in two weeks." I said.
"But I don't want to be with them I just want to be with you!" He whined.
"That was the biggest whine I have ever heard. Now get your butt downstairs before I kick it down there." I threaten trying to keep a straight face.
He quickly scrambled out of the bed standing up straight and saluting. "Yes ma'am!"
"You're such a pain." I said rolling my eyes and walking out.
"Oh c'mon. You know you love me." He said resting his chin on my shoulder.
"See that's the sad part. I do!" I said smiling at him.
"Awe! I love you too bæ!" Nash said.
"Don't call me that please." I said laughing.
"Nash! Kay! Get down here!" Someone yelled from the kitchen.
"Do you know a Mr. Gulchensky?" Hayes asked.
"Gulchensky? No I've never heard of them." Nash said looking at me to make sure he didn't miss something.
"Oh well you were invited to their art Galla event. It's tonight. You gunna go?" He asked.
"Oooo! Art Galla? That sounds fun!" I chimed in. Nash stared at me in disbelief.
"You? Art? Quiet? Doesn't seem like your cup of tea." He said.
"Oh please! I think it would be fun. And since I'm clearly the more mature person here I would like to ask you, Nash Grier, out on a date." I said.
"Eh. I'm not sure I feel the same way. I think we should stay friends." Nash teased.
"Fine! Hayes want to go to an Art Galla?" I asked.
"Yeah sure!" He said and I walked up to him as he got what I was doing and wrapped an arm around me.
We were walking into the family room when Nash finally spoke up.
"Woah woah she's mine. Hands off go find your own." He said wrapping an arm around me protectively.
"Awe! You're so cute when you're jealous!" I said smiling as his cheeks turned red.
"I will go with you. Me! Nash Grier! I will be the one to take you to the art Galla!" He said in the same 'hands off' voice.
Hayes and I looked at each other and smiled knowing we had gotten him.
"Sorry Hayes. I don't think it's going to work." I said sadly.
"What? You're leaving me? For THIS?" He said pointing at Nash.
"That's right got a problem with that?" Nash said stepping in front of me so he towered over Hayes.
"Ahem umm nope not at all sir. Have an excellent evening!" Hayes said before dashing away.
"That's what I thought." He said smiling.
I tried so so hard to keep my laughter in.
The rest of the day was a blur of different movies and games with the Grier boys. Whenever Hayes was with us Nash made the extra effort to hold my hand or wrap an arm around me or kiss me just to make sure Hayes for the message.
5 o'clock finally rolled around and Nash and I went to get ready.
This will defiantly be a night.
Considering Gulchensky was Mikes last name.