~part 11~

"Dope glasses, parker. How'd you pay for these?"  Flash said taking the glasses from peter and trying them on.
"Flash give them back" i shouted over.
"Im paying him a complement " he argued.
"Please give them back" peter said grabbing them but accidentally slapping him. He knocked him out.
"Jesus christ" i whispered.
"Im so sorry" peter whispered taking the glasses from him.
"EDITH dont kill brad." He shouted.
"Did you just punch brad?" Someone asked.
"What no?" He said.
The bus then swerved causing everyone to fall out their seats. Everyone was screaming and it was hard to tell what was happening and what was being said.
"Peter plant your fanny and buckle up now" Mr Harrington shouted to him.
Peter needed help so i did the most responsible thing I could do.
"Look! Theres baby mountain goats!" I shouted pointing at the window.
"Baby mountain goats?" Mr Harrington questioned as everyone began to look out the window to see if they could find them. I then looked at peter who was using his abilities to fly up in the air destroy the drone and jumped back down. I had just enough time to act like i never saw that.
"I don't see any mountain goats" Mr Harrington went on.
"You missed them" i smiled sitting back down on my seat.
"I know you think none of us have noticed, peter.." betty said.
"What?"
"But your new look, i love it right babe?" She smiled at looked at bed who agreed with her. Peter sat back down next to me as we head to prague and hopefully had no more interruptions.

Hours later we got to Prague and it was beautiful. Everyone was preparing for this parting thing and the buildings looked really old and fancy.
We got inside and mr Harrington told us to hurry to get unpacked so later we can go to the annual carnival of lights.
"Im so excited for this" I whispered to mj.
"Yeah me too" she smiled.
I went upstairs to get unpacked and ready i showered and put on a floral dress and a denim jacket.

Once id done everything i went downstairs where mj ran up to me.
"I got us these glow sick bracelets" she smiled handing me the blue one and she had the pink. We sat down with the rest of the group.
"Good news! We are going to the opera !" Mr Harrington announced.
"Are you kidding me?" I shouted.
Seriously I know i was here for a mission but I thought it would be fun at least first Paris was cancelled. I was actually looking forward to hanging out with peter. Then we are going to the opera instead of one of the biggest parties of the year? This better be worth it.

AN: im sorry this is late!!!
Anyways

Words: 468