Chapter 1:Just two empty people

The world is flocking with a specific species. We call ourselfs humans. But the question is,what is the biggest difference between a animal and a human being?

It's neither their form nor their intelligence. Generally speaking, the biggest difference are emotions.

Human beings are the ones capable of feeling ugly, repulsive emotions. But they are also able of felling beautiful, amazing emotions. As children, you'd first wonder about the positive side of that spectrum.

What is love?

What is happiness?

Of course, you'd come to know thise feelings at some point in time. Everyone comes to have those feelings...do they?

Well, not really. Though extremly rare, there are certain people that are strangers to such concepts.

A prime exemple of this would be the strongest minus to have ever be born. A dark blue haired boy with a pale complexion and bright blue eyes in which you can see nothing but an endless abyss of darkness. This abnormal monster was known as Kumagawa Misogi.

Don't let that smile fool you even for a second

Don't let that smile fool you even for a second. This man is as empty inside as they come.

He transfered to a lot of schools through his lifetime. You could say it's because he never seems to fit in in any of them. Rather, it's because one way or another he seems to alwais end up destroying them.

It wasn't as easy as it sounded. Rather than being sad about his lack of friends, he took pride in his ability to destroy entire prestigious schools. He has attained a record of thirty, and still counting!

Of course, he wasn't just gonna stand there uselessly after destroying one, he just needs to find a new playground. That leading to his transfer to Makisuhara High School.

Up until now, nothing of note has happened. An average school full to the brim with worthless normals. He might just destroy this one out of pure boredom.

Boy 1:And see, she's a total slut?

Boy 2:Eh, really? That's awesome!

Bored out of his mind, but still kepping his joyfull facade, the minus listened to two of his classmates talking about a certain girl. Her again, huh?

Of course, Kumagawa heard about the girl through the school on several occasions, as she was quiet the celebrity. He never meet her personally, though.

After the description of her grades and talents, the smiling boy was certain she was a special. She also had a tendency of dating guys for a few days, having sex and then breaking up.

Not that it mattered to him, anyway. His phisolophy was that everyone simply lives and dies gor nothing and in the end the world is meaningless and life's aimless. So, everyone is free to fo whatever they want.