Chapter 3:Firing a complain

Satou has finished school, yet she couldn't yet leave to her home. A boy stopped her in her track.

Boy:Please, go out with me!

Satou:Sorry, there's someone I love already.

She left the heartbroken boy nonchalantly. Like she'd ever consider someone else than her Kumagawa.

Someone happened to see the rejection. It was Satou's best friend, which weirdly is a normal and the only interesting about her is her purple hair, Shouko Hida.

 It was Satou's best friend, which weirdly is a normal and the only interesting about her is her purple hair, Shouko Hida

Hida:Wow, you completly destroyed him! I heard there's a guy you continued daiting, but I didn't think it was serious.

Satou:We live together.

Hida:Really!?

After the chat, Satou went straight home. Well, her new home. When she opened the door a little girl jumped her to hug her.

Shio:Satou-chan!

Satou:Shio-chan!

They hug each other in joy. Ah, this girl is the second most sweet thing in her life.

Kumagawa:[Oh, you're back.]

Oh, here's the first. In the kitchen her smiling boyfriend was making some sweet curry, wearing a black apron on which is written with white #BestMinus.

Satou:Yeah, sorry for the delay.

They eat dinner, which was very well made. Satou and Shio had a bad, after which all three of them were relaxing in the living room. Satou was texting Hida on her phone, Shio was watching TV and Kumagawa was reading the new issue of Weekly Shounen Jump.

Kumagawa was took out of his reading by observing Shio who was touching black TV screen. Kumagawa got off the couch and crouched down at Shio's level.

Kumagawa:[Shio-chan, we don't have that channel.]

Shio:Really?

Kumagawa:[Let's better play a game.]

He took out a disk which has Mario Karts on it. He put in a DVD player and various characters appeared on screen.

Kumagawa:[I used to play this game a lot when I was a kid.]

Shio:You don't play it anymore?

Kumagawa:[The ones I'm playing now are a lot more...darker. You'll understand when you're older.]

Shio:Hmmm, ok!

All in all, it was a great night. Satou's gonna start her job tomorow. Kumagawa was getting enough money, she's not sure how but it's Kumagawa, but she doesn't want to feel like she lives off him.

Next day came quiet fast. Satou got a job in a maid cafe. She, together with all other employees, were gathered in front of the manager.

 She, together with all other employees, were gathered in front of the manager