6. Sh*t...

Harry pov:
"Evie, for once I'm trying to help... alright?"
"I know but you can't. Otherwise your sister would be alive to."
And that hurt. More then I've even been hurt with words before.
Evie turned to me, guilt and regret all over her face and she saw I was hurt.
"I tried my best for her..." I said softly as I stood up and walked to a different room.

Evie was right... If I could help, Harriette would've been alive... I felt tears of anger burn behind my eyes.
I wasn't even mad at Evie for saying it, I wasn't even mad at my father for making Harriette go through all that mess.
I was pissed at myself not being able to help Harriette...
"Harry?" Evie's voice said but I didn't bother to look up.
I felt her hand on my shoulder and she looked at me.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to say that..."
"Doesn't matter." I said as I shoved her hand off my shoulder.
"Please Harry, I didn't mean it, okay..."
"Doesn't matter because you're right anyway, as always. If I could help, yes; then Harriette would've been alive."
"Harry please... Don't..."
"What?!" I looked at her and she saw that I had bloodshot eyes.
But instead of saying something else, she hugged me.
"I'm sorry..." she mumbled softly and I couldn't get myself to push her away, hell... I even wrapped my arms around her...

After a little while Evie walked through the cottage.
"Dizzy and the Smee twins should still be here..."
"That's odd..." I mumbled and we both walked through the cottage looking for them.

"Evie, I found them." I said and she walked to me.
The three kids were sleeping on the couch, most likely thanks to Audrey her sleeping curse thingy.
"Oh poor them..." Evie mumbled as she put this blanket over the three kids.
"They're cursed and you tug them in, really?" I asked and Evie looked at me.
"What?" she asked softly and I chuckled a little.

Then the doors burst open, the girls and guys all returned.
Carlos hugged Evie and Uma looked at me.
"How did it go?"
"Good." I answered shortly.
"We might have a clue where Audrey is." Ben said.
Mal looked at Evie.
"Did you eat?"
"Not really..."
"She ate one grape." I said and Mal sighed as she closed her eyes.
"Okay, ehm... Then it's not a good idea if you'd come with us." Mal said and Evie looked at her.
"You can't keep me on the sidelines."
"Then you eat something. I don't want you to pass out when we're fighting Audrey."
"I don't want you to pass out at all." Carlos said.
"No- I- I can't..." Evie said and I saw tears well up in her eyes.
"Guys, maybe it's best if Carlos would just stick with his girlfriend as the others go find Audrey." I said, I wanted to help Evie but I'm not made to deal with her crying.
"Fine. Carlos you stay with Blueberry while Hook comes with us." Uma said.
"Yay, Harry!" Gil said and I snorted softly.
He sounded like a kid on the way how he said that.
"Can't Harry just stay...?" Evie asked with a soft voice and I looked at her in shock as Carlos glared at me.
"You want what?" I mumbled.
"I... Nevermind..." Evie said and I looked at Carlos.
"Eh... Dogboy?"
"I got a better idea. Both of you stay with Evie. We got to find Audrey." Jay said with annoyance and Carlos clenched his tiny fists.
He was not happy that Evie asked me to stay.
"Carlos, you should help them..." Evie said softly and Carlos his jaw dropped.
"You really rather want Harry to stay then me?" he said and there was an awkward silence.
"Carlos... Please..." Evie said softly.
"Do I get to say something?" I asked.
"No!" Both Evie and Carlos shouted and the others chuckled.
"Alright, we don't have time for this. You can talk after we defeat Audrey." Mal said and she put her hand on Carlos his arm, whispering something in his ear.
The others left without another word and I looked at Evie.
"You wanted me to stay... Why?"
"Because you know how things went your sister... And I really need help... You're the only one close to understanding me." Evie said and I looked at her.
"Fine. But we're doing things my way. Which includes for you, to eat." I said and Evie nodded with wett eyes, that wouldn't work this time.