EPILOGUE

ELLA VERLICE

"You sure you wanna do this Ella? You don't have to" Tatum reassured me. I held my bracelet tightly in my hand. Caiden stood beside me, Noah on my other side. Beside Caiden stood Blake and beside Noah stood Tatum. Blane was standing behind it; the safe. We all stared at it, my heart thudding due to the nerves I was feeling.

"Shut the fuck up Tate. It's a billion bloody dollars" Noah snapped, elbowing Tatum in the side. I chuckled, shaking my head at the two of them before taking a slow step forward. I sighed, calming down when Caidens hand connected with my back, rubbing soothing circles. I crouched down on the ground, turning the bracelet inside out. I raised my hand to the pin lock. Starting from the clip on the bracelet I began punching the small numbers into the pin, all 10 of them until a loud click echoed throughout the deadly silent room.

I stood back up, backing away until my back pressed against Caidens chest. The both of us having the safe thought, our hands met halfway, us clutching each other tightly. Noah took a step forward, hesitantly opening the safe after counting down from 5. I stared wide eyed, waiting to see what laid behind the closed door.

"What the fuck?" Noah hissed harshly. My stomach sank.

"What?" Blake almost immediately snapped. When Noah turned around there was a large grin upon his face. My eyes dropped to his hands, lips parting as he held onto rolls upon rolls upon rolls of money.

"Someone left all there money in our safe" Noah answered Blake, a loud laugh coming from his mouth. Blake sighed in relief, pinching his temple as everyone stepped forward, everyone but me and Caiden. I watched with a large smile as Tatum, Blake, Blane and Noah full immersed themselves in rolls of cash. Caiden grabbed both of my hands from behind, tugging me away from the guys and the safe until we were standing outside in Oslo's hallway, a door away from the guys. Caiden turned me around to look at him, his hands still locked with mine.

"Are you happy?" He asked slowly, his eyes darting across my face, trying to find an answer in my expression. I sighed, looking down and shaking my head. Caiden's face faltered, his lips parting and I could tell his heart was breaking. I quickly grabbed his face between my hands, pulling him down, pressing my lips hard against his. When I pulled back I lipped my lips before slowly opening my eyes, them instantly meeting Caidens.

"Now I am" He sighed, actually having had believed I wasn't happy.

"Don't do that to me, woman" he grunted before pulling me flush against his chest, his lips immediately meeting mine and devouring them whole. I loved the way Caiden kissed me. He kissed me like we were the only people on this planet, like I was his life source and if he didn't have me he'd die. Being in love with Caiden is like consuming water. If I don't have it I'll die, so theoretically if I don't have him, I die.

I love you Caiden Ford Fulton, more than you'll ever possibly know.

THE FUCKING END

Hope ya'll liked the BOOK. If not, boo fucking hoo.

Thank you everyone for reading my story, it brings me so much joy that my writing can inflict so many different emotions upon you guys.

I have absolutely LOVED reading all your comments.

I appreciate you all for taking time to read my story, and for being patient and still supporting me even when it'd take me a week to get a single chapter out.

Thank you, I love you ALL!!!

Onto the next of the 'series' I guess. I'm coming for you Blake.

Nigh Nights lovie dovies x <3