CHAPTER 9

Isla Fisher as Harper Kravitz

Demi Moore as Leah Anderson

Above are two characters that are introduced in this chapter. Leah isn't overly relevant, or going to be in this story much, but she will be in it now, and maybe later chapters, i just thought it'd be nice to add a face to the name. Anyway, next chapter!!!

ELLA VERLICE

He left me. I didn't leave him. Why the fuck am I doing him any favours? I'm helping two assholes, a guy I've had one conversation with, and two strangers. Again, this is probably my desire to be liked by everyone kicking in, me doing this so when I meet the other two, if I ever do, they'll like me. I'm not the most kind person on earth, that's not my way of trying to prove people I'm nice. I don't try to be someone I'm not when face to face with them, but I will show my kindness through tasks, hence why I'm here, standing in front of the blurry glass door, music blaring through the space between the door and door frame, shadows moving all over the place. I groaned hearing giggles from the other side. I wasn't here looking for friends, and I didn't really care to be liked by the women I'll be 'working' with.

"Did you forget how to use a door?" I turned, my eyes landing on a familiar looking redhead. I squinted at her, her eyes widening as a smile spread across her face. From my point of view I'm seeing a surprised yet happy redhead who looks like she's seen her best friend of 10 years for the first time in a year and from her point of view she's probably seeing some confused, uninterested, forgetful bitch who didn't want to be here.

"Thought this was just a blurry window" I replied glancing at it before back to her as she chuckled. I glanced at her attire, the same black robe I was wearing hanging loosely off of her body.

"You don't remember who I am, do you?" She questioned as I tilted my head to the side. I've definitely seen her somewhere, but where? Can't remember for the life of me. She obviously could tell by the look on my face that the answer to her question was a big no.