2

author pov (im lazy)

you wake up daniel pushing you "yo y/n where here get up or im leaving you" he says. you get out of your seat you walk to daniel hitting him lightly on the head "i know you would never leave me" you reply walking off the plane.

your belongings where already inside since daniel said tyler put them there. we walk inside hearing the coach talk to the team "ok boys where having out first match tomorrow so early nights and daniel, tyler y/n is going to be in your room so no funny stuff".

you started laughing at that "got it coach" the two boys said after that we all started walking to where we would be staying.

[your pov]

as i was walking the only thing i could hear was tayler talking about how there is going to be cute girls there "i cant tell if your happy for the training or the girls" i put out as daniel was trying not to laugh " HONESTLY IM JUST HAPPY!" he yells out.

"we could tell" both me and daniel said 

[at the rooms]

the room is nice there is 3 beds with nightstands, a bathroom, tv and 3 wardrobes. we all picked to set up our rooms now so we could check out the court since it was close to our room. "how long are we staying?" tayler says putting his clothes in the wardrobe "im pretty sure 4 weeks which seems to be the longest training camp we have been on" daniel said answering his question.

"agreed most ones i went on where 2 weeks" i say joining in all my clothes are put away now so i just put my bathroom stuff in a draw. "why did we have to ware our game uniforms anyways?" still a bit confused since we dont have a game today "the coach said its to show our school but yet again we dont need our school uniform so he said sport one would do" tayler called back.

after he said that a ping from my phone can be heard i pick it up and see who its from "oh my group is texting me" i say seeing what it read 

player1 

is everyone ready for tomorrow?

everyone

yep 

putting my phone back in my bag i ask the two boys" you wanna start heading out" which they both say yes to. walking out of the room we all start heading to the court "you think anyone is going to be there" i ask getting the drink bottle i had in my bag "i heard some of the team is going to be there and other schools might as well OH I HOPE SOME OF THE GIRLS ARE THERE" tayler put out sounding like a little girl "daniel your going to have to help me hold him back if girls are there" i said taking the drink away from my mouth "how do i know you would not do that as well y/n?" daniel replyed back.

"because i have control" i say taking the lead from the two boys. as we walk to the door of the court i hear someone yell out "TOMMY YOU GREMLIN CHILD" which made all of up stop in our step. i put out my hand to open i door.....

{and here is part two! who do you think yelled? in all honesty im just doing this for fun i dont think people will read  but if you are i hope you enjoy}