4

{soo i had a idea for another book ill talk about it more in a note kk enjoy}

[your pov]

today is the day of my first game in this training camp rn me and my team are just warming up. "y/n come here for a sec" i look around to see my coach everyone on my team where with him so i walk up to the group.

"ok everyone first game i know nerves are coming up in some peoples minds but we have been training hard so get out there and show what our team has to offer!" the coach says trying to bring our sprits up. we all put our hands in the middle and yell our team name so everyone can hear.(honestly my team does that too-)

[tommys pov] (did not think that would happen did you)

our matches where starting in two days, technoblade being 'the oh so amazing captain' made us train non-stop. we where just catching balls rn so it was going ok.

"ok tommy be prepared to catch the ball!" wilbur yells as he kicked it high into the air. it was up there for a bit until it started coming towards me "ok i got it,i got it" it started getting closer and closer until...

it hit me- "HAHA" i could hear wilbur laugh along with most of the team "SHUT UP" i yell at them "tommy are you good" i look up to see tubbo and ranboo.

"ye im ok" i say getting up now that i see everything again there are the two boys that girl was with. i think her name was y/n? why is she not with them i wonder to myself ill go ask.

walking up to the two ua players i ask "hay your the two people y/n is with right" i ask one of them reply "yep thats us! why do you ask" looking at him i see it was the boy that was running at the cheerleaders. and the other was the one trying to help y/n stop him.

"where is she i kind of took the note that you would always be together" i said looking at them both the other boy then said "oh shes with her team they have a game in like 10ish" he answered.

then i hear techno yell out that training is done for the day "ok thx but i got to go" i say to the two boys and walk away. "i might go watch her game" i think to myself. "what are you thinking of" looking around i see tubbo " oh you know that girl that helped with the guy and the cheerleaders?" i ask him "ye" he answers back. "well she has a game in 10 and i wanna go check it out".

then i hear another voice "y/n has a game i see" i look to see who it is "quackity when did you get here" i question him "my team has been here before you got here" he puts out "anyway i might get the team to come check it out might be fun" quackity then leaves "oh we should take our team as well it could be nice" tubbo said "ok we can do that come on" i say as we walk back to the team.

[after tommy and quackity tell there teams] 

[quackitys pov] 

as we walk to the courts most of the team where asking "who is y/n?" which i told them it was the person that tackled that dude. we reach the door seeing sbi there as well walking in there was two games going on.

"so where is this y/n?" sapanp asked i look on the board to see her game was next. i look through the bleachers "right there" i answer back pointing to the h/c girl she was at the front so the others dont have to look far.

"it says her game in next" i hear dream say as the team goes and takes a seat. next thing tommy yells out "Y/N YOU BETTER WIN" both our team and sbi look over to her. "DONT WORRY I ALREADY PLAN ON DOING SO" she yells back.

"well she gots confidence" i hear punz said as he and the rest of the team go and sit down. "wonder how this is going to go"

{and we are done! i hope you are enjoying so far next chapter is going to be a good one ill make sure of that!}