5

(hay! so im not dead lol but here is a new chapter!)

-your pov-

i look on the stands seeing tommy and his team and also quackitys team honestly i feel nerves coming up but i hold them in. Then we here the mic go off "ok everyone the next two teams to go up are (some team name) and ua!".

we hear clapping then walk on the court, we all stand inline as do the other team but then me and the other teams captain go to the net. "try your best but we dont plan on being second" the captain said with a face of determination. I reply with "well then you best be prepared" as i walk back to my team now in the layout.

there team starts off with the ball first hitting it over the net the person to my right yells out "i got it!" as he dug it bringing back into the air and to the setter. As the setter gets the ball i start running up to the net ready to spike as i jump i feel a rush inside me bringing my hand up and putting the ball over the net.

they where too slaw to save it and we got the first point. the game went on for 3 more rounds since both my team and the other got one point each but we ended up winning. Walking off the court to get my water bottle and a towel my couch starts talking.

"good game you all put your all out there and that is all i can ask for" he says bring joy to all of us. after that i look back up to see tommy looking at me so i yell to him "TOLD YOU WE WOULD WIN" with a thumbs up that he gave a small smile to.

as i walk out of the court i hear running from behind me and a voice saying "good job!" looking around its my two friends "thx" i reply back daniel then said "our team in going out so we will be back later tonight" all i say is ok and walk away.

i see quackity walk out with his team so i went to say hi "hay quackity was it?" i say walking up to him. as he looks around and sees me he starts talking "ye thats me good game by the way, oh also this is my team". looking around his team does look pretty powerful all i say is "hello im y/n nice to meet you".

next person to talk had blond hair and a green mask "hi im dream captain of this team" he says with a smile (i wear a mask with a smile, ye ill stop lol) next was someone with brown hair with a white bandanna on "im sapnap" he said giving a wave.

then there was someone next to dream that spoke up "hello im george" then another blond but a bit darker and his nails where painted "hay im karl" as he said that he gave a peace sign. There was one more blond this time he had a gold chain "im punz and the person with the hood is callahan" he said pointing to the hooded boy.

after that you talked with them for a bit until hearing the loud voice of tommy "hay y/n!" he says walking up to you with to other people a short brown hair boy and a tall one "oh hay tommy" i say with a smile i look at the other team "well it was nice meeting you all" i say and we all said our goodbyes as i start talking with tommy and his friends.

"you did good out there and my names tubbo" he said i look up at the taller one he also had a mask on but this time it was black and white "im ranboo nice to  meet you" they where both really nice.

we talked for a bit until we said goodbye and i went to my room to shower.

and we are done for this chapter i hope you all enjoy and thx to anyone who has did a vote for this i hate to ask but if you enjoy you may like to follow ill be making more dsmp book later in the year so dont miss out! now bye for now

-weepy