9

You woke up at around 6 to get everything you needed done your game started at 10am but getting up early gives you more time to prepare yourself for the day.You walk into the bathroom quietly trying not to wake the two boys up breakfast was at 7 so you had a hour.

you do your hair in a high ponytale (if short you just had it out)and wash your face since you would have a shower at night and got dressed.going out from the bathroom you walk over to the bed making it then sit down looking at twitch until a around 6:30.

once again a ping was heard from your phone looking to see who it was you open the phone its from dream it reads "hay you awake?" you texted back "yep im awake you good?" just as you sent that he starts typing back "im ok just wanted to ask if you wanted to go for a walk with me no one else is awake yet".

once again you reply "sure! you want me to meet you somewhere" it took a bit but he answered back "ill meet you at your room if thats ok" you where kind of confused but then remembered that sapnap and karl know where you are and they most likely told the rest. "Ok im fine with that ill meet you outside :D" the final thigh you got was "k :)".

you put the phone down a went to get a jumper putting it on and picking up your phone and heading out waiting outside the door for dream.it was around two minutes or so until you felt a tap on your arm looking over you see dream "hello" you say to him getting up from your spot "hi ready to go" he asks you which you gave a nod to.

walking outside the you both pick one way and follow the path it was quiet but calming at the same time until dream spoke up "so how do you think you will pay today?" you said what you though easy "where going to win thats for sure" you say with a very proud posture that made dream laugh.

"well you have a lot of confidence" he said which you added on with "well you would feel that to about football would you?" he gave a nod "true" you both start talking for most of them time until randomly said "im hungry" for no reason dream started laughing again "you wanna get something to eat then pretty sure there is a 7/11 a minute away".

on one hand you did but your wallet was in the room "i would but i dont have money on me right now lol" you both walked until you where at the 7/11 "well then its on me" he said while walking in as you followed behind. "you really dont need to do this dream" he looked around at you and only one word fell out "clay"

you where confused "clay?" he gives a small laugh and says "its my real name clay dream is just a nickname and i am going to feed you and you dont have a say in it now what do you want?".You both went back in forth but it ended up with clay giving you a sandwich you both start eating while walking back the the rooms.

you walk up to your door and look a clay "thank you i had fun" he gave you a smile "its fine thanks for joining me" you say your goodbyes and  walk inside the time was around 7:35 and there was a note on the table 

"me and tyler are out with the team we will be back for your game though" -daniel 

you really had nothing else to do so you got into your uniform and hoped on your bed and went back on twitch wanting the time to go faster.

{hello once again another part done tomorrows one may happen later since ill be going out with family or ill try get up early to put a part in but thats all for now bye bye!}