8

{hello everyone im so sorry for keeping you all hanging there but i have some free time and ideas also for some that might be wondering i will be keeping techno the same so ye LETS GO!}

edit-art done by teefumz on twitter 

-your pov-

Me and both teams started talking about random stuff with now and again dream and techno getting into little fights that where kind of funny.Time went by fast talking with them i felt happy talking with them all but you had a game in the morning so you had to go.

"hay sorry but i need to go i have a match tomorrow" i tell them all some giving a smile Tubbo then spoke up "since we don't have a game tomorrow can we watch yours?". Once again i got that feeling "must protect him" i said to myself 

"sure!" i replied making him smile then i heard karl "you won't mind if me and sap come with you?" he said while pointing to sapnap i don't know why but a small blush started to form i thought to myself once again "why am i blushing there just friends but i mean- y/n no you don't have time for this but yet again- NO".

I snap myself out of whatever was going though my head and answered "yep that's fine with me!" you give them a smile and say goodnight to everyone else and start walking back with karl and Sapnap.

 while we all where walking "y/n just a random question but what made you play volleyball?" Sapnap asked i took awhile to answer but it was pretty easy to answer "i guess it all started by watching them play on tv i was inspired by this one team called (whatever team you want) and ended up with me loving the sport"

then i asked them the same thing "how about you two,what got you both into football?" karl was the first to answer "well i kind of liked it since i was a kid Sapanp and Quackity where the ones that got me to tryout for the team" then Sapnap went "kind of the same but i dad played it so i learned from him" 

awhile after he said that i was at my door "well it was nice taking with you both and thanks for walking with me" i said with a smile {we be smiling alot :)} i though i would just get a goodbye but then karl came up and gave you a hug then he said goodbye Sapnap doing the same thing but then asked something else.

"hay can i borrow your phone?" i unlocked the phone and gave it to him he typed something in and gave it back "its mine and karl's number we will also add you into our gc all the team is in there but i'm sure they won't mine" he gave a smile and another hug from karl and we went our own whys.

walking back in the room Tyler was asleep but Daniel was up "hay where have you been?" he asked i go to sit down on my bed and just look at him"i was just with the other teams don't worry" i take off my jacket and lay down.

then my phone pings i unlock it and go in the text said -y/n has been added to 'best team ever' i laugh at the name but pick to say something "hay" i sent it was a few seconds until i got a reply "hi its Quackity also ill send something so you know whos who :D" he said and then put the numbers and who they where.

i started changing the contacts with there names and then put my phone down and looked up Daniel fell asleep so i went to the bathroom to do my things and went to bed thinking to myself "i'm glad i got to meet them all" then fell asleep.

{and we are done people! i will try post more often but i would just like to say- HOW TF DID WE GET 1.4K READERS LIKE AHHH thank you all so so much this means so much to me! you all are amazing but hope you all have a good day/night and see you all in the next one bye!}