10

-your pov-

i was currently with my team mates warming up for our game we where going up against (rival team) who has won most games. but we plan to change that sometimes me and the group will get together before this match wanting to make both us and the couch proud.

some people started walking in and taking there places while we where still warming up waiting for our game to start. (rival team) where on the other side doing the same but two girls where talking among one another just loud enough for my team and i to hear.

"why do they even try anyway we always win they should just quit while there ahead" the other girl laughed and commented "i know right just a waste of energy if you ask me there just going to fall to there feet like every other time" there team started laughing now.

"HAY" i yelled getting all of them to look at me "look if you are going to talk shit about my team do it to our faces we can take it plus we don't plan on giving up win or lose!". that got the team to hype up "YEA WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!" they all yell little knows to you the two football teams herd your little speech.

-sbi-

"hay anyone want to go see y/n play" tubbo asked taking to his friends they had nothing to do anyway "sure may be good to get out of this room" wilbur said putting his guitar on his bed and standing up. the rest of the team agreed with wilbur and got up then they all stared to make there way to where you would be playing but what they don't know is that the other team had the same idea.

-feral-

it was around a hour and a half since dream got back to his room from meeting up with you and knowing that you had a game he wanted to ask his friends of they wanted to come see it with him. "hay do you all want to go to y/n's game" the first person to talk was karl "that sounds fun!" he says while getting up from his spot in the middle of punz and foolish ever one else also agreed and left the room.

-sbi and feral-

both teams where walking to your game having there own conversations until they both say each other going up to the doors "so where not the only ones wanting to go" george says going up to one door. "seems to be that way" tommy says going through the other while everyone followed but once they where all in they all stayed still after hearing you yell"

"if your going to talk shit about my team do it to our faces we can take it plus we don't plan on giving up win or lose!" "YEA WILLNEVER GIVE UP!".

next second tommy yells out "FUCK YEA" that makes you look and smile after seeing all your friends until a voice overpowered everyone "ok the game will start today we have (rival team) vs Ua!.

-your pov- 

both mine and the other team get in line with me waiving off the two football teams and going to the middle of the court as well as there captain both of us shaking hands and going back to the line giving a small nod then getting to the spots.

the game starts by the other team bring the ball up and over the net where one of our blockers call out "my ball!" while getting into a better pose bringing the ball back up where our setter who takes it back over the net.

-time skip one min left-

i have picked to not look at the points as the time felt like it was going down slower the normal until one of the members yelling out "we just need one more point!!". that's when i snap back to the game the ball came to you so you picked to run a bit up to the net jumping into the air hearing the people yell out.

"4!" i bring your hand up.

"3!" i hit the ball over with as much force as i can get 

"2!" the ball is over the net as you go down eyes shut 

"1!!" i hear the bell go off 

all i hear was quiet until my team scream running up to me and i feel myself go into the air again i open my eyes to look at the points "wait- we won!!" i yell out seeing that we indeed won by the one point.

(rival team) looked pissed walking off without saying anything but i hear a voice yell out "LETS GOOOO!" looking over to see foolish yelling while everyone else is waiving and yelling with him.you wave to them and looked at my team having my hand in the middle yelling out so everyone can hear.

"who are we!" everyone else does the same "UA!" then all of us bring our hands up in a fist 

-two min time skip brought to you by CG5s quackity song -

i walk out to see my friends still there "hay how was the game" you say walking up to them bag in hand they all said it was fun and we all started talking as i walked back to my room 

"hay thanks for showing up-" as i said that i bumped into someone "sorry" as i looked up i was a man in a baseball cap i looked over to see quackity looking at him like he was trying to figure him out. "no its fine you played well in your match" he said giving you a hand up.

"oh bench boy is here to i see" he gives of a small laugh while quackity shouts "shut up i'm not the one tp wore a baseball cap to a football and volleyball game!" that made me laugh a little looking back at him.

"well i need to get going i'm Y/n i hope to see you around" i say with a small smile and put my hand out to shake "same here and i'm shlatt" he grabs ahold of my hand a giving it a small shake before going along with our days.

it was a quick walk back since you where tired you decided to just have a nap untill sapnap asked a question before i went in "hay if your free later do you want to go somewhere with me karl,foolish and punz?". i checked my phone quick until replying yep i have nothing to do anyway what time? karl answered the question "around 10pm we can pick you up from here if that ok with you"

you give a small nod in agreement "then ill see you later bye everyone" everyone else said there goodbye with a hug from karl and tubbo and i went inside but one thing whet through my mind "there really kind" i think with a small smile.

{bro did a update feeling good and now we have shlatt who was requested by one of the lovely readers!. also i have see others doing fanart for what they think there y/n would look like so if you want to do that you can send me them on twitter i have a new acc but i hope your day/night is going well love you all!} 

@redvelvit1123 -twitter