♡1

~STORY TAKES PLACE IN THE FIRST CONJURING~

Lacey's POV

January 17, 1971

"Judy! Lacey!, Breakfast!" I was awoken by my mother.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I was really exited for today. My parents were allowing me to go on on investigation with them. For as long I as I can remember, I've always dreamt that I could go to one of their showings, or help them on an case.

My mother has taught me how to use my gift for good. When I was little I would have visions of death, it scared me for sure. I told my mom and she never worried. By the time I was 8, I thought this was a terrible curse. So, while we were at church, I waited for my parents to get distracted with Judy, or someone with a question. When they were, I ran up to the father. Father gordan.

I went up to him, told him about what was happening. He just laughed. I was confused. "Lacey, Its not a curse, at all. Its a blessing from God himself." He paused. "And your mother, she has the same gift." I was shocked.

"Really?" I asked. "Yes. She will help you with the gift." He told me. "You'll use it for good things, just like her." I was shocked. My mom had never told me we had the same gift from the Lord above. "Thank you, Father" I said. "No problem, now go find them. I'm sure they're looking for you!" He said. I ran to my family. My father, my mother, and my 4 year old sister Judy.

Now that I'm 16, and my mother has taught me how to use the gift. They allowed me to come. This was going to be an amazing day.

I brushed my hair, and ran downstairs. "I'll get dressed later" I told myself. My dad was sitting at the table,reading the newspaper as always. My mom was setting our plates down.

"Good morning mom! Morning dad! Morning Judy!" I announced. "Someone's exited" Dad told. "Well, its my first investigation, of course I am!" I exclaimed.
"Well finish up eating, and get dressed we're going to Rhode Island!" My mother exclaimed.

They had done a showing a few days ago. A woman came up to them and asked if they could look around. They agreed after the woman told about her 5 daughters. (Ik they check it out like in the same day, but I wanted her to meet drew at the house🙄)

When I finished up, I put my plate in the sink, and ran upstairs back into my room. I began searching for clothes that would fit the occasion. I wanted something with bright colors to, light up the mood.

(I spent like 10 minutes trying to find something and I had this like little dress picked out, but then I realized it was fucking January so I had to pick something tat wouldn't make her freeze😍)

Once I had my outfit on, I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and ran downstairs, where my parents were waiting for me.
"You look nice." My mom complimented me. "Thank you, but do you think its to bright?" I asked "No, not at all." My responded. "Ready?" My father asked. "Yes! what are we waiting for?". He grabbed the keys and we went on our way.

I watched conjuring today🙄 I haven't watched it in like, a month so🙄