♡5

~previous chapter~
That freaked me out a ton. But now that we had the back story and could explain the occurrences we could sleep.

I was extremely nervous for the day ahead of us.

Lacey's POV

  I woke up at 7, due to my alarms loud buzzing. I groaned until I remembered what today was. I get to go back to the Perron's possessed property.

  I got dressed into a bright red dress, with black buttons and a white collar.

~reference~

  I combed my hair, and put on matching black Mary Jane's. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and greeted my parents and little sister Judy.

  "Good morning everyone!" I shouted. "Good morning Lacey" They all repeated back.

  "Are you nervous or excited?" My mom asked.

  "Both. More nervous actually." I replied.

  "Well, eat your breakfast and I'll start the car. Its cold." My dad said.

  I ate my breakfast, which consisted of one waffle, and a scrambled egg. I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything I needed, and I did. I hugged Judy goodbye and went outside to the car where my parents were waiting for me.

  "I got some guys coming as well. Lacey are you going to help get the equipment out?" Ed asked.

  "Sure." I said.

The drive was longer than I remembered. Maybe it was because I had something to occupy me. We got out of the car and took a look at the farmhouse once again.

"What's wrong, hon?" My mom asked. "Oh, nothing" I said back. I think she could tell what was wrong.

Just after I said that, I saw two cars pull up. A mustang, and a Volkswagen.

"Owh, here's brad." Lorraine said. "Who are these guys?" I asked my dad. "They're gonna help us. Brads and officer and drews our camera guy."

"Cool." I said back. My dad introuduced them to each other. I'm guessing they've never met.

"Drew, this is Officer Brad." My dad stated.

Brad walked up to him and shook his hand. "Officer Brad Hamilton, Harris Ville, Rhode Island PD, Nice to meet you, man." He introduced.

"So, you're lucky new cop, huh?" Drew asked.

"Guess so."

"You know you can't shoot ghosts right?" I laughed.

"Take it easy, on him, Drew." My dad kinda yelled. I laughed. "Hey, what's so funny?" Brad asked. "Oh, nothing." I was still chuckling. "What's your name?" He asked me.

"Lacey. Lacey warren." I responded. "Warren" he paused. "So, they're your parents?" Brad asked again. "Yeah, its my first case. Me and my mom, Lorraine, have the same gift." I said. "Really?" "I'm not lying." I laughed.

"Lacey, come help me and drew unpack all this." My dad told. "Alright." I said

I walked towards the Volkswagen camper, and got a good look at the drivers face. If I were telling the truth, he was the cutest guy I've ever seen. He was unlike all the boys at school, the ones at the supermarket, and even the ones from tiger magazine. All I could say was, wow.

I obviously was staring at him. But he was staring at me too. Great, Eye contact.

"So, what do you need help with?" "Grab one of these boxes and bring it to your father." He said. "How did you know he was my father?" I asked. "I heard your conversation with Brad." He said. I laughed.

"Drew by the way." He said while shaking my hand. I bowed down to him in a sarcastic way. "And you already know my name, snoopy" I said referring to him. "Snoopy? What kind of nickname is that? How about prince charming?" "Fine, prince charming." I rolled my eyes.

"And since you're very beautiful, I will call you Cinderella"
I got butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating really fast. I still couldnt get over the fact that he called me pretty.

Ed, Brad, Drew, Roger, and I, all went outside to set up cameras.

"Drew, you hand me in the thermostat, would you?" My dad asked. "What's this, uh, do?" Roger asked. "Owh if there's an instanst drop of the temperature, thermostat triggers the camera to take a picture." He responded. "Do you actually caught things on film?" Roger asked again. Man, he sure was curious. "Yeah, that's the point." He replied back.

"Why, uh... Why out here?"

"Well, this is where the witch committed suicide. She hung herself from the branch right above where you're standing." Roger looked up and looked terrfied and worried. You could sense his fear.

All 5 of us finished and Dad told Drew to go set up more equipment inside. They walked off, so I decided to find Drew. I could've played with one of the other girls,or watched television, but I just wanted to talk to him.

I looked in all the rooms downstairs, and then decided to go upstairs.

As I walked up, I could hear muffled voices. I peeked around one of the door frames and saw Drew. Along with the oldest daughter, Andrea.

"Put your hand flat on the desk."

"Hmm?"

"Now take it off."

"Here we go."

"See? It's just revealed source that naked eye can't see. Pretty far out isn't it?"

"Yeah, its groovy."

I clenched my jaw. This made me sorta mad. They just met and he's flirting with her? But hey, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Right?

In went downstairs and sat where they had the equipment set up.

Brad was there so I decided to talk to him. He was a really  nice guy, once you got to know him. Drew came downstairs and looked at as funny, and at the same time dissapointed. I wondered if he liked me. After of few seconds of the three of us staring back at each other, he just scoffed and walked away. I wonder what he thinking. If he did like me, he was probably thinking the same thing I was. 'They just met and they're flirting' or 'I thought I had a chance' maybe 'I'll get her back'. I sure hope it was the last one, because I like him.

                                   ~𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!~                ~𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓓𝓡𝓐𝓜𝓐 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓦~                                        -edshotcoduit☆                                    

                ~𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓓𝓡𝓐𝓜𝓐 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓦~
                                        -edshotcoduit☆