7

I sat down at the table, trying to calm my mind down. I was just thinking to myself when drew sat down next to me. He waved his hand i front of my face and spoke. "Hello? Lacey?" I turned towards him and he smiled. That smile on his face was mainly perfect, sure it had some flaws, but that's what made her love it more. "Yes?" I asked Drew in the same tone as him, implying that I was listening. "Do you wanna come see something?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second. "No thanks. I think I'm just going to stay here instead." A disappointed playful frown appeared on his face, making me laugh. "C'mon Cinderella!! It'll be so fun!"

"I'm not sure. Ask someone else, there's like 10 other people you could ask. Besides you already like Andrea, and she likes you." I said looking down at my hands trying not to show him the disappointed feeling I had towards them. "What do you mean?" Drew asked me, he sounded oh so confused. "You know what I mean Drew. I saw you too in that room, practically flirting with each other."

He sighed while shaking his head downward. "I was just showing her how the light works. Besides, why does it matter to you? We've only known each other for like, 5 hours." He said. "It doesn't, you should just go have fun with someone you like."

He scoffed, "Lacey I like you, and I want to show you something that I thought you would like."

I got up from my seat, and pushed the chair in. Him doing the same. "Then show me."

"Alright I will." We sounded like a married couple arguing because one forgot something about the other. Drew walked outside with my following him. "Where are we going?" I asked. The thought of him was fresh in my mind, but I still trusted him even though we had just met today. "You'll see!" He looked back at me. We walked outside to his Volkswagen van which was a nice bluish green color. Inside of the vehicle, there were a few boxes, that I guess, we didn't need the supplies in there. "Lacey, do you see that small one?" He questioned. I nodded my head. "Do me a favor and put on top of the larger one for me." I took the box in my hands and placed on top of the big one, creating more space for us in the van. Drew crawled inside and sat right next to me. "So." He paused. "What can you do with your 'super powers'?" I laughed at the term. "Well, with my super powers, I can sense spirts and have very dark visions."

"Just like you're mother, huh?"

"Yeah, but hers is more controlled, if you would." I said stretching my legs in the tight space. "Do you ever get scared?" Drew asked me resting his legs on the boxes." I looked up at him, and took a deep breath, "When I was younger, I didn't know what my parents did, and I didn't know my mom could do the things I did. So I kept it a secret for the longest time until I had a vision, it was one horrific nightmare that I remember clear as day." I was fidgeting with my fingers and cringed at the thought of that awful night. "Can you tell me?"

"I was 12 at the time and was going to bed. I said goodnight to everybody and went to my room. I fell asleep awfully quickly for the time. The vision came to me when I was asleep, I had only had them during lunch at school, so this was a very random accident." I told him, nearly breaking down.

"What did you see?"

"It was a lady, around middle aged, she was wearing all black. I was cleaning the kitchen in the vision, I thought she was a visitor. So, I asked her a friendly question, it was something along the lines of, 'Hello, how are you?' And she turned around ever so slowly, and I'll never forget her face." I paused trying not to scare myself at the thought of it. He nodded signaling for me to continue. "She turned around and she had no eyes, and she had sharp teeth that look like they haven't been brushed in years. Blood was also all over her face."

"Gee, that's scary Lacey." He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I looked into his eyes as he looked in mine. We smiled at each other, he leaned in closer and I licked my lips. We were so close until my father opened the van. Shit.

A/N: I added some drama!!!!!

800 words

~edshotcoduit