♡3

~previous chapter~

My parents knocked on the door. We were ready to meet the family.

Lacey's POV

"Thanks for coming." The woman said. "Hi. I'm Roger." The man said shaking my hand. "Lacey."

"It's nice to meet you, Roger." My dad said said shaking his hand. "Ed Warren."

"Please, come in." The woman said. I stared at her. There was this black smoke cloud around her, she also looked tired like she hadn't slept in days. You could tell the evil chose her as the main victim. "Thank you." My mother added. "So..?" I stated. I was stopped by my mother when she said, "Oh, my god! Look at you all. Who are these beautiful young women?" She asked the mother.

"It's Andrea, the oldest. Nancy, Cindy, Christine and April." The lady spoke. Wow, she sure did have a lot of kids, though, they were all appeared kind, yet worried. "Mr. and Mrs. Warren, and their daughter Lacey." She told them our names.

I turned my head to the side, and saw their mattresses and blankets on the floor. "We... we all are sleeping down here now." The woman stammered. "The girls feel safer and it's warmer. I'm constantly turning up the heat, but the house is always freezing."

"It's not the problem with the furnace, though I mean, not that I can find." Roger remarked.

Ed walked of, so I followed. And so did the woman. "Theres this... awful smell like rotting meat, that moves around the house." She said. "Uh..." My dad went on, "What? What is it?" She worriedly asked. "Well, the rancid smell could, indicate some type of demonic activities." He finished.

I turned my head to the doors that were tied up with rope. "Oh, that's to keep those doors from banging at night. Otherwise it's like..." Roger explained, while tapping his hand against the wall, three times. "All night long, just like that." He continued.

"Does it comes in three's?" I asked. "Yeah." He agreed. "Stops at dawn?" I enquired. He nodded.

"Sometimes it meant as an insult to the Trinity. Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit." Ed added.

We followed the Perron's upstairs. "You know, there's the damnest thing, but, we also get all kinds of birds that were just flying against the sides of the house and break their necks." Roger described. "And the clock stopped at 3:07 AM." The mother explained. "All of them?" Ed asked. "Every one." She replied. "Oh" I noted.

I stopped when I saw some photographs of the family. "We were hanging those along the stairs. Something just kept knocking them down, so we stop hanging them up." She told me.

We followed the couple into the hallway and stoped at a one of their bedrooms. "That's what I was talking about. It was here when we moved in. Theres also a lot of stuff in the cellar." Roger pointed out?

"Show us the cellar." I told.

We followed them into this cellar area. "You picking up anything in here, guys?" Dad asked. "Something awful happened here, Dad." I shrieked.

Ed went to go talk to the parents, while I was told to go check on thw youngest daughter April by my mother.
went to go check around the land.

"So, Mom and Dad tell menthat you have a friend." I started. "His name is Rory. He lives here, too," April paused. "But he always sad." She finished. "Why is that?" I wondered. "He won't tell me, but I think something bad happened to him." She said. "Do you mind if I try to see Rory?" I asked. "Sure!" April happily agreed.

She taught me how to use it. I twisted the handle, and stared into the mirror. It began spinning. And in the mirror I saw a little boy, The same one I painted Earlier today.

~𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!!~~𝓽𝓮𝓪 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼~-edshotcoduit☆😏☕

~𝓽𝓮𝓪 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼~
-edshotcoduit☆
😏☕