3┊FUCK SPIDERMAN

"SO...YOU AND PETER, HUH?" When the locker four inches away from her face slammed shut, Mitzi's face remained plain and to anyone else she looked bored, but in their long years of friendship, Imane already knew she was mentally plotting something.

"Shut up and keep walking." Yuriko let out a snort from behind her best friend before covering it up with a cough.

Mitzi smirked and pushed off the locker, walking to the left of Imane while Yuriko stayed to the right. "Ah, avoidance. Seems to be a common pattern between the two of you, you know that?"

"Peter is naturally a very skittish person, though." Yuri butted into Mitzi's interrogation and cuddled the arm Imane wrapped around her shoulder with a smug smile.

"Thank you, Yuri. Because unlike some people, not every interaction I have with a man is a problem." Imane pointed out accusingly, Mitzi rolled her eyes.

"Any and every interaction with men is a headache waiting to happen." The two other girls laughed, knowing Mitzi was not joking in the slightest.

Their laughter was cut short when a large body hurled through the middle of them, nearly knocking Yuri on her ass and dropping all Imane's books straight to the ground. It wasn't until a familiar string of apologies mixed with stuttering rang in her ears did Imane realize who had caused a crash in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh-oh my god! I'm so sorry! Imane? Holy shit. I-I didn't mean to—Yuriko, are you okay? Mitzi, please don't kill me, it was an accident!" The trio barely knew what was going on as Peter scrambled to pick up the books on the school floors, placed a hand on Yuri's shoulder to apologize before holding his hands up in defense against Mitzi; his Spider-Man work could not be starting if the looming threat of Mirium Solis was hanging over his head.

"My point exactly." Mitzi muttered lowly enough for the girls to hear, Peter's ears perked up at whispers but, not knowing the context, he ignored it for the time being.

Peter handed everything to Imane and began speed walking backwards, "I'm so sorry- again but I gotta go, sorry ladies!" Were the only things heard from the frantic mess of a teenager as he rushed out the doors of Midtown High.

After a beat of silence between the trio, Yuri began giggling, "I see why you like him, Imane. Very cute and...awkward."

"Okay, where are these rumors coming from? I do not like Peter Parker now and I didn't when I was six either." She exclaimed, walking slightly ahead of the group to push open the doors of the school and walk in the direction of the nearest train station.

"Oooh, miss Morris, you better watch your mouth. Yuriko may not have been around when you were six but I sure as hell was and all I gotta say is, you most certainly had a crush on Peter Parker." Imane's jaw dropped at Mitzi's words before scoffing and swiping her metrocard.