𝐺ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢 | 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

"Is everyone hyped for Julie and the phantoms" She screams at the crowd and they all cheer "Great! keep that fire 'cause that's later.. we're a bit behind schedule. But don't worry just enjoy these mind blowing beats" I'm behind the curtain with Julie "Have you seen Alex yet?" She asks me curiously "no have you not seen him either" she shook her head In response as Flynn was coming over to us "Julie and the phantoms?" She questioned "That sounds like a girl band to be honest" I said to Flynn "I had some free time in French class. And you'd better like it." She says and I roll my eyes sarcastically "No. I love it" Julie says putting her hand on Flynn's arm "But I'd love it even more if the phantoms were here." She looked down for a moment. Flynn points and Nick is there....I'm sorry Nick but what is that hat on your head...I get myself out of the scene as fast as I can before I accidentally insult that awful hat on his head.

I came back again to talk to Julie about the fact that the guys were no where to be seen. But her and Nick were sitting on the floor with a projector unplugged "Look, Here's the problem" Nick said holding up the plug to the projector Julie smiles nervously. "That is unless you didn't want it plugged in" He said noticing me standing at the door.... god that hat. I'm sorry. He takes Julies hand and helps her up "Hey don't let this crowd freak you out. What I saw the last time you played was insane. You got this" He says before running on to the stage. OH NO. OH NONONO. I could see Julie's face drop. "Hey everybody, we fixed the hologram thing. Who want's to see a show?" The crowd all cheer and I could feel what Julie was feeling. She couldn't do it without the boys being there. Julie gets on stage.

"Uh.. Hi." she chuckles "So here's the thing even though we have the machine fixed thanks to Nick. I can't seem to link up with the guys" My heart dropped for my best friend. Her year has been hard enough. now this. I'm disappointed in the guys. I thought they would know better. "I'm sorry.. But. I'm going to have to cancel." Carrie walks on stage of course are we surprised? "Julies choking" She stated and everyone began to laugh. "Only one way to save this dance....Who wants to see dirty candy" No I don't I really don't need your high pitched vocals hurting my brain please.

"OOPS knobs broken" Flynn said. Thank god she was there for that or my brain would've malfunctioned. "Party at my house" she says and the crowd starts cheering again. Carrie drops the mic from her hand.

After everyone leaves, Me, Julie and Flynn were left to clean up the party that didn't even get to happen because of the boys being no where to be seen. "That's what we get for depending on boys" Flynn said "Wow am I just a girl now" I said sarcastically and we all laughed "Jules you are the only guy we can depend on but we're talking about ghosts here. the last time I checked you didn't exactly die" She said to me I shrugged "I guess so" "I'm going to get some ice cream from the cafeteria" Flynn exits leaving me and Julie "So when are you going to tell Flynn you can see the drummer?" Julie nudges my arm "I will do It when we aren't at scho-"

Julie all of a sudden looks over then I get why. Alex is stood there "Yeah I mean the night really got away with us." Alex stated "Please tell me it had nothing to do with you guys getting back at Carrie's dad "oh.... Us no" wow. just. wow. they are really unbelievable right now. "Seriously...you're lying to me" I put my arm around Julies shoulder to comfort her. "OK, Look It was something we needed to do" "No it wasn't" I budged in assuming Alex already told the boys that I could see him "What? another dance where you can bail on me and make me look like a fool? Save It. You know what really sucks? Our songs were good and all three of you knew what I've been through and how tough it's been for me to play... and then you do this? Bands don't do that to each other. Friend's don't do that to each other" I stood there. I was proud she was standing up for herself "This was a mistake" She said "No. Joining a band with you guys" She ran out of the room. I looked at Alex with disappointment and shook me head. I then ran after Julie.

I was sitting at my keyboard again and then I felt a presence behind me. I turned and it was Alex "Look I'm sorry okay" I shook me head " I'm not the one you should be apologising to. And I can't believe after all the time you guys spent rehearsing and making Julie play again, you do this to her. I'm sorry but she really deserves better" I shouted at him and honestly as I should. "You missed an important thing just to get back at a guy called Trevor. It's unbelievable" "I know, I know and we should've stopped after we went to his house. But he stole our legacy" he muttered "seriously? I'm disappointed ESPECIALLY with you." he nodded then just left. I took a deep breath after I just shouted. Luckily I was home alone.

I began playing a few chords then let what was on my mind take over.

Here I am waking up
Still can't sleep on your side
There's your coffee cup
The lipstick stain fades with time
If I can dream long enough
You'd tell me I'd be just fine
I'll be just fine

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

Cleaning up today
Found that old Zepplin shirt
You wore when you ran away
And no one could feel your hurt
We're too young, too dumb
To know things like love
But I know better now
(Better now)

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

Too young, too dumb
To know things like love
Too young, too dumb

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
That my feet don't dance
Like they did with you

- Jules Summers

A/N: I always feel so bad for Julie in this episode ISTG

A/N: I always feel so bad for Julie in this episode ISTG. also Caleb hate club.