Osamu's letter

Chuuya's eyes are so mesmerizing
Every time I look at it, it gives me more will to die.

That's not a bad thing as some people might think.

His eyes are blue, darker than the sky

His eyes are like the ocean-
And I'd love to drown in it

I want to stay and drown in those blue, blue eyes-and that's what's going to happen

I already fell in his perfect blue ocean eyes, the love I have found is perfect! My love is deeper than his ocean eyes, I know it! But, I can't seem to find an end in this ocean. My love for him is incomparable! Not even the ocean can rival my love for him, especially not the magnificent-one and only, Osamu Dazai! It seems that he loves me just as I do
Except, mine's an inch deeper than of his.
May not seem a lot more, but trust me! An inch is a big difference already! The important thing is that my love is deeper than his beautiful ocean eyes.

Ahem!

I, Dazai Osamu, shall declare my love for the one and only, Chuuya!~

Oh for your love may be tainted in sorrow, I shall save you from that sorrow, with my ability to no longer make you human! Is that a bad thing? To be no longer human? Of course not! Don't be silly! It's a big blessing!
You don't get to feel the burdens of living, instead, you get to love your true one forever! Isn't that what we all desire? Though, love may be a human's feelings.. they humans don't understand what love is truly like! And for you, my one and only dear, Chuuya Nakahara, to feel that love.. oh for the tainted sorrow is yours, you shall be no longer human.

-And of course, make you feel my love.

We shall live together forever, loving each other endlessly! Even if it means one of us has to follow the other to death, even if it's me who has to die, for the sake of the red string.. follow me, my love! The beautiful red string of death and love shan't be broken, for our love is infinite and forever! And, for our death is memorable and ever.

But if it's you who have to follow death, I shall follow you-not for the desire of death nor my desire to follow death, but to follow you with death. Given that it is.. I love you.

______________________________________

to give a better context though, ig dazai is "talking" to chuuya, well-he's talking ABOUT chuuya. so, for instance, he's somewhat pretending like he's talking to chuuya and acting out fancy arms while narrating all these.

are you confused? dont worry! the writer is too. idk what exactly i was doing, i just wrote this in my notes and decided "y'know what, this is fine."