1. The Start

(AN: Yo, this is my new story. The last story I was writing had a lot of plot holes so that will be on hold which is Eye of The Uzumaki. This is a story me and one of my friend came up with. I hope you all enjoy this story, with your support this story will be something great and for that I wil, need all the support I can get.)

"Humans speaking"
'Human thinking/thoughts'
"Summons/Biju speaking"
'Summons/Biju thinking/thoughts'
Flashbacks
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10th October, this was an ordinary day for any other person in any village, well all of them except Konohagakure no sato. The strongest village of all the five great nations known for their great ninja like Hatake Kakashi the copy ninja, The Senju brothers Senju Hashirama and Senju Tobirama the founders of the village, Minato Namikaze the late fourth Hokage who died the same day four years ago when the Nine-Tails had attacked the village and finally their current re-elected third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, he had taught the three legendary sannin and the student of the first and second Hokage.

This was the day that the kyuubi had attacked the village four years ago. It was a celebration for everyone, well, everyone except one single four-year-old boy. The hair that used to be the brightest wherever it went was now covered in a dark red liquid which had a rusty smell to it. He was laying in a pool of the same dark red liquid with the same rust smell.

Uzumaki Naruto, a four-year-old orphan with bright blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes, was just kicked out of the orphanage due to what he held, not that he knew but still the orphanage he lived in kicked him out saying that there was a family waiting for him outside but once he was out there was no one to take him, and they did not let him enter the orphanage again. Not only that, but one of the orphanage mother took him to a crowded area. After that, all Naruto felt was pain. He was beaten, thrown, kicked and stabbed to near death.

(In the Hokage office)

Hiruzen Sarutobi the third Hokage of Konohagakure no sato, person known to be the second God of Shinobi and The professor, a person who had taught the three legendary sannin and was the student of the first and second Hokage Hashirama and Tobirama Senju had seen better days. With the coming of this day was also a lot of paper work for various sorts of activity and also some ignorant fools wanting to kill one blonde boy named Uzumaki Naruto.

When he saw the paper of that certain permission, he had an angered look in his face as he crumbled the paper and threw it in the bin. He decided to take a break from all the paper work and took out a crystal ball. He then added some chakra to the ball through his hand to check on his favorite blonde. What he saw shocked him to the core. 'When did this happen?' After thinking about the incident a little, decided to act up on this. He called two of his most trusted Anbu.

The first person had gravity defying sliver hair, he wore the normal anbu uniform with a sleeveless tank top underneath it. He wore a dog mask with red and black marking around the eyes, sides and the mouth.

The other person second who was kneeling to the left was wearing, a normal anbu uniform with the flack jacket. He was wearing black anbu pants that went just below his knee, the rest was tucked in with some white tape that went just above his ankle and was wearing a pair of black Shinobi sandals. His mask was shaped in a form of a crow's face with one black lines going from each eyehole to the top and a triangular shape on the place where the supposed forehead was.

Now in the alleyway we can see a boy who had his hair covered in a red dried liquid with a rusty smell. A bit of yellow could be seen through all the red parts through his hair. Two masked men representing two different animals were seen coming down from the roof beside the boy, who was now silently crying. "Hey kid, are you ok?" came the voice of the dog-faced anbu.