Filler ten

Vrushali and Vasu were walking side by side ,but Vrushali was not even looking towards him.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked still looking away.

"No, I am fine. Are you angry with me?" He asked

"No..I am not......they are not your parents you know...no parents treats their child like the way they treat you unless the child is not theirs....you have no duty towards them.
They do not deserve you and your kindness....as they did nothing for you ever, they are evil....they let you suffer through out childhood and even hurt you themselves."said Vrushali angrily,almost frustrated, she have had enough of those people hurting her Vasu.

Vasu went silent for a moment and his eyes showed sadness.

"I know that or atleast I have enough reasons to come to that conclusion a long time ago,just like you did." Vasu replied.

"So, why do you still holding onto this false connection to them,why?" She asked turning towards Vasu and with discontentment in her voice.

"Because....be... because if I don't belong with them, then what is my identity ,who am I and where do I belong." Replied Vasu ,his voice broken and tear in his eyes.

Vrushali looked at him and saw pain in his eyes ,she was feeling terrible for scratching his wounds like this, she had brought tears in his eyes.

She held his hand with her one hand gently and caressed his face( covered) with her other hand. She made him look into her eyes and said.

"You belong with me and I with you, and you are the most wonderful,kind, generous, brave,loving,person in the world and I will not change you for anything in this whole universe. This is who you are...
You are you and that is enough."

The love , respect,care and support which Vasu felt in that moment was overwhelming and he hugged Vrushali, which she reciprocated.

They looked around but no one was their to see them like this.

"Don't worry about me, just having you is enough for me and helping people does not bother me , who ever they are, isn't it why you like me?" Explained Vasu.

"You are right, but remember I will not let anyone hurt you in any way from now on , you are my responsibility now, and if they do they will face my wrath."  Vrushali teased but she was also determined to fully this promise to him and to herself.

"I should not be doing this to you, I am nobody ,I have nothing to give to you ,I should not be with you."he said in self doubt.

"If you don't want me to act on my earlier promise then you better not repeat such words about yourself in future ever again, you are everything to me and it is I who wants to be with you,so you are not doing anything wrong because I know the happiness and life ,you would give me ,no one could ever do that."

"But your father .. would he not want his daughter in a good household...he would.." said Vasu.

My father is a wise man ,who has faith in his daughter's abilities, so you don't worry about it....I think he already knows and approves also. He is not bound by the frivolous thinking of the society." Said Vrushali smiling.

Vasusen also smiled.
He dropped her home , said Pranipat to her father ,who blessed him and went back to care for his adoptive family.