.𝟢𝟢

★•★as the years had past you had started playing baseball

as the years had past you had started playing baseball. maybe it was because kazuya had shown you how fun it was. though training wasn't something you were fond of due to your poor stamina. considering you never did exercise much.

then again you had become quite lazy. it was almost as if kazuya was now your care taker. of course you did do some stuff on your own due to not wanting to burden him, though he did do most stuff.

you still did practice playing music due to the fact you had a bit of a deal with your parents. get good grades and continue playing music in turn you got to play baseball with kazuya. it was a simple deal for the most part, though your days were extremely busy.

it was fine as long as you could continue to play baseball, getting good grades was easy for you though you did fall asleep in class. it was a miracle how you were at the top of your grade, not that you were complaining.

and as for playing instruments, no surprise there either. you had always been hailed a prodigy at most things you did. or maybe it was because they didn't know how much work you put into it.

but baseball, it was no surprise you were a batting prodigy as most would call it. maybe it was a gift from some baseball god, but were you thankful. since batting was the only thing going for you.

pitching? you sucked. catching? terrible. fielding? you were decent, certainly not the best. so in the end batting was your forte. the other positions tired you out. it was way to much work.

though even still, you thought batting was a lot of work. especially when you don't get a home run, because then you'd have to get on the base and run. that was why you tried to only hit home runs, so you wouldn't have to run as much.

maybe it was lazy of you but still, who wants to run then get all sweaty you certainly didn't. in the end though, you got a little sweaty.

and so that was how middle school mostly went in that regard. in your social life though...you couldn't say you made much progress. in your defense you made slight progress, key word slight.

despite having a popular friend and famous parents, you couldn't compare. sure people would approach you and try to start a conversation but you were just to introverted.

the only friend you had was kazuya, which makes you seem pretty lonely. you didn't mind though kazuya was a good friend to you, considering he seemed like a care taker at times.

or mei, he was a decent person which you kind of got along with. he had asked you to join his team once you got to high school. you had declined the offer, the only person you wanted to play with was kazuya. so if kazuya didn't join you didn't join.

it just felt right to play alongside him. you felt comfortable in his presence. you always had ever since the day you met him.though you wondered what he thought of playing with you. he never did voice his opinion on it.

you didn't mind though. it was kazuya we're talking about, it's not like you could ever hate him. he opened your eyes to the world, even if he wasn't aware. you'd do anything for him, no matter how hard it was. all he had to do was say it.

and maybe that was because you felt such gratitude towards him. or you had grown an attachment to him. whatever it was, you certainly cared for him. in what way? you weren't entirely sure.

 in what way? you weren't entirely sure

a.n
when you randomly wake up at 2:00 am and write. also is it obvious I like miyuki? maybe.
-s