.𝟢𝟧

★•★a match between first years and upperclassman

a match between first years and upperclassman. hmm well at least you guys were off today. so that was a plus out of this whole thing...

right now you were just sitting down with some apple juice in your hand. you decided to watch the match since you had nothing better to do. though this sun wasn't helping...if only there was some shade...

you should've brought an umbrella...wait you have one! how could you forget that...whatever it was in your bag. you don't quite remember when you put it in though...

now you had some nice shade though. quite the nice set up if you do say so yourself. well anyways tanba was the pitcher right now. it seemed that the upperclassman were wiping the floor with the first years, that's to be expected since they all train like crazy.

man you were getting kinda tired...keeping your eyes open is such a hard task. the first inning was over though...a score of 0 to 12. that's a huge difference woah. the first years suck.

oh hey isn't that, that one first year? oh it is him. you didn't think he was gonna play...eh whatever. qhe didn't seem so good at the position he was playing right now...

oh yikes...that must be embarrassing you almost felt bad for him. clearly his teammates weren't impressed...ah oh-he just hit someone...wow. this guy was something...it made you let out a soft chuckle.

as game continued the gap only got bigger. the upperclassman had scored 9 runs alone in this inning so far. I mean it was expected but this much?

"pitcher change! satoru furuya get on the mound!"

so now they were switching pitchers...this guy had black hair. hmm I guess you'll just have to watch and see what this guys about.

well he's...something. yeah, I mean he did just...well he hit the coach, square in the face too. hmm what's up with all these first years hitting people... a curse? maybe you'd have to be careful around them, you'd rather not get hit.

"coach...are you alright? coach!"

"you passed, furuya. be at the first string teams practice starting tomorrow!!"

oh...so it seems you'll be seeing more of him soon. hopefully he doesn't hit you...and now there's another pitcher change. maybe you should've just gone to bed.

so now that guy was batting...uh what was his name again? sawa something...oh well that doesn't matter...he kinda sucks at batting huh.

and another miss...wow that could never be you.

"not yet!! the catcher deflected it behind him!"

all you heard was a voice come from the dugout...well after that the sawa guy ran for first base. and he surprisingly made it! impressive he did something right for once.

maybe this game could be a little interesting...but interesting enough for you to stay awake? not sure about that...

"sorry...player change,please! the pinch hitter is me!"

oh that voice sounded familiar...ah! the voice that yelled earlier. who would've thought it came from...wait, a wooden bat? maybe this is interesting.

you hadn't met someone here who used a wooden bat...how interesting. though that pink hair...kinda reminds you of something...

and now he was using signals...? this seems to be the most entertaining first year yet! though the other guy didn't catch on...a pity his strategy didn't work.

"I'm going to make it all the way back to home plate! let's both get runs!"

you were correct, as usual. this guy was entertaining. I guess the game wasn't as boring as you had originally thought. though the pink haired guy seemed a little on the shy side...that or he blushes really easily.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep your eyes open a little longer.

★•★I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep your eyes open a little longer

a.n
I was going to update this like last month but I've been so busy! I'm so sorry about that! I'll probably update this again later this month considering I'm still busy! ig being apart of a quince court is harder than I thought...
-s