.𝟢𝟨

★•★this kids appearance reminded you of someone

this kids appearance reminded you of someone.

as a batter yourself, you wanted to see how this would go. he rose the bat and...he hit it.

they've hit 3rd base, but the guy isn't stoping there. he's going for home. but the question now is whether or not he's going to make it.

"there's no way..."

"he won't make it"

"stupid twerp!!!"

"I'm going to slam you!"

oh? what's this...?

"safe!"

so they really did do it after all. impressive.

"GOT IIIIT!!!"

oh were they letting it end like this? really?

"both teams line up!"

so I guess that was it...if so then you should just go home and sleep.

"that's the game. if we keep going the point difference is only going to keep growing..."

that's a pity I suppose.

"however if all the first year students want to continue the game then that's another story. what'll it be?"

oh. of course the coach would pull something like this.

"but...what are you waiting for!? you want it to end like this!? we have no idea when a chance like this will come again!! will you be able to hold your head high and say you gave it all you had!?"

well as idiotic as this guy seemed he sure did have a way with words.

"shut up...how can a person who got to first off of an uncaught third strike act this high and mighty?"

"yeah...their lead grew thanks to your 'jump for joy' didnt it?"

"we didn't all come to this baseball team club just because we're fans of it!! there's no way we don't feel frustrated too!!"

"I mean, why has this idiot been running the show?"

"I don't plan to lose to you at anything!"

well these surely weren't the reactions you expected. then again I suppose they did have a lot of pride...

"someone who was a cadet until yesterday shouldn't try to act like our captain!"

"what'd you say!!? do you guys hate me!?"

"these guys just have a lot of pride,is all..."

"let us continue please! please! please coach! please let us continue! please!"

those were a lot of pleases...they really didn't want this to end huh?

"why didn't you all take the field with that kind of spirit from the beginning? after highschool baseball there is nothing else for you!! punk...from this inning on you're the pitcher, hurry up and get on the mound!!"

so it's not over? and the guy got to be the pitcher? this was...not what you had expected. a turn of events...

now would you stay to watch how the rest of this game would play out? no you'd...rather go home. you'd seen all you needed to. there was no point in seeing the rest of it play out.

making your way past some of your other teammates.

"you're leaving already (f.name)?"

"yes I've already seen all I needed, have a good day."

"bye then!"

making your way home now, your head hurt a bit maybe it was from the sun?

cough! cough!

or not...I guess you'd have to not push yourself as hard now...the red substance in your hand said so.

the red substance in your hand said so

a.n
hello again! I'm so so sorry for not updating in such a long time! but I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter!
-sam