.𝟢𝟦

★•★it was way too bright out

it was way too bright out. after your lovely nap on the bus...was a game. in the sun...not fun at all. well it's not like you'll be out in the sun so that's a win. and right now it was kazuya's turn to bat.

of course he hit the ball, I mean what do you expect? it's him we're talking about. and the dugout went wild...minus you. not that you weren't cheering for him, your just to tired too.

and the next batter up was ryousuke...mmm maybe now was a good time to sleep? your sure the teams going to win, so what's the issue..?

no one's going to notice...your in the dark corner of the dugout so...a perfect chance...to...doze...off...

————

"tanba...what the hell have you been doing these last two years? get out kawakami! you're pitching next!"

"yes sir!"

ugh...well there went your sleep. looks like tanba got scolded...you kinda felt bad the coach was scary at times. well at least nori got to play...he's nice, you really like him.

————

"thank you for the game!"

finally over! this meant no more game! but meant no more sleeping in the dugout corner...we'll as long as you don't have to tire yourself out.

————

"hey...did you hear? it seems like tanba has been relieved of his position as ace..."

"no way!! are you serious?!"

"that's rough...he pitched for a long time in the last game, didn't he? reliving him like that when there are only three months until the summer tournament...what's going to happen?"

"maybe they'll be a fight for the ace position? hmm.."

"heh...now our chance has come around..."

ugh that's the big talk recently...I guess it's pretty shocking...you really just didn't want to do this...practicing in the sun sucked.

eventually lunch came around though...so that means a nice break. oh and other than the fact first years are going against second and third years...glad you didn't have to.

where were you right now? you were sitting next to nori, you wanted to leave kazuya alone right now...after all he seemed to have taken an interest in that one first year.

though it seemed he had to deal with more than just one...poor him.

"say (f.name) I'm surprised you didn't skip practice today, isn't it hot out?"

"I was going to...but something got canceled so I figured I should show up..."

"ah I figured...oh right! I wanted to ask if you wanted to listen to a song I found!"

"a new song...? uh yeah sure I'll pass by your room after practice then nori...it's been a while since we've hung out..."

"yeah it has...you seem busy even if you don't look like your doing anything..."

"I take offense to that nori...kidding I just wasn't feeling all that well..."

"were you sick? and you didn't tell anyone?"

"mmm yeah kinda but don't worry I'm back to feeling as lazy as ever again. I just have to take some medicine still..."

"well as long as you feel better I guess...but you're su-"

"mhmm! I'm sure don't worry about me so much nori...I'll be at your room later then okay?"

"uh yeah okay..."

ah a commotion...near kazuya...though it seemed more targeted towards the black haired first year....

well if it doesn't have anything to do with kazuya himself then you don't really care...the other guys sure did though...hmm whatever.

it was a close one though, if you hadn't cut nori off...well it doesn't matter, you feel better now anyways.

————

knock! knock! knock!

"nori! I'm here..."

as the door finally opened noris figure appeared to greet you.

"ah you really did come! come in! I have some apple juice if you want...?"

"mmn yeah thanks your the best nori..."

you both just sent each other small awkward happy smiles, you really couldn't help but like nori. he was a really nice person...

"ah your the best nori don't tell anyone but your probably one of my favorite people to hang out with..."

"I thought it would've been miyuki..."

"uhh not everything I like is kazuya..."

"I don't know if I believe that hahaha"

"I swear! it's not like I have an obsession with him!"

"everyone knows you do though..."

"stop teasing me and play the song nori..."

"hahaha okay okay!"

you were glad someone like him was in your life. and that he was comfortable enough around you...not many people treat you like nori does.

most just ignore you, probably because you don't talk much to them...and who knows what else. so that afternoon was spent listening to songs with nori, and drinking a whole bunch of apple juice.

so let's just say you had to go to the restroom a lot of times that night.

★•★so let's just say you had to go to the restroom a lot of times that night

a.n
nori supremacy>>> I love him sm T-T
-s