◆ Prologue ◆

Wrong Room

Do you ever felt awkward when you enter the wrong room?

Well, me. Yes. I entered to the room of the Bad Students. The feeling that everyone is looking at you and you are the only one different?

All of them are not wearing their school uniform. Actually, I'm the only one who is wearing it. And when greeting teachers, I'm also the only one who greets. During when the teachers discuss, I'm the only one who is listening. The others just use their phones, talking, and sleeping.

What kind of school is that?

I don't know why the teachers just allow this but I think the reason is..

Ang anak ng principal ang leader ng mga ito. Yes. And I'm sure tinatakot nya ang mga teachers na wag sila guluhin or else they will be fired from the school.

What kind of person is he? Wala ba syang awa?

FOR HIS INFORMATION, HE DIDN'T OWN SCHOOL, HE IS JUST THE SON OF THE OWNER OF THE SCHOOL! MAGKAIBA YUN!

Minsan iniisip ko kung makakasurvive kaya ako dito? Pero may mission kasi ako dito..

"To change the bad students into good persons." That is what the principal said to me. SPECIALLY, his son. May sira kasi sa ulo kaya ganun.

Pero as a promise, I will do my job. I will do everything for them.

But, will I make them change? Or I will be the one who will change?

◆◇◆

Hey guys! My new story po. Paalala lang po, I'm not a professional writer. I don't write stories or such things. I made this just for fun. Hope you like it ♥
Thank you!

~CutieKittyMe