chapter 40: search history

omg i'm feeding you. dude, i couldn't find any good dreamnotnap fanfics. there were oneshots and one was a smut where they looked through his search history, i cringed so much dude, but it inspired this oneshot to whatever. here y'all go :]

⚠️TW/CW⚠️ mention of alcohol, being drunk, makeout session, sexual references (like one paragraph), mention of sh, mention of an ed, mention of su!c!de, small calorie counting. please don't trigger yourself if you're sensitive to these topics.

•— 3rd Person POV —•

it was 1am for dream and sapnap, 6am for george. they had stayed up late on a discord call, again. the trio loves their calls, especially now that dream and sapnap were together.

george sometimes felt pangs of jealousy when he heard sapnap and dream talk about living together. he, of course, wanted to be able to live with them too. but he didn't have a visa, so he couldn't visit. but often, he was able to nudge the feelings away and have fun.

"dare or dare, pussyyyyyy??" sapnap yawned out through the microphone. he was drowsy with tiredness, but also getting bored of how boring this was getting. since george wasn't there, it wasn't a full experience.

"uhmmm, dare? 'm not a pussyyy!" dream slurred out. he had gotten drunk after being dared to chug a bottle of vodka. his throat still slightly stung from the drink.

"okayy," sapnap grinned stupidly and turned to face dream. "i dare you to make out with me, right now."

dream erupted in a fit of giggles, for whatever reason this request was the funniest shit he's ever heard in his life. then sapnap caught on, then george, and soon enough everyone was laughing their asses off at the dare.

finally calming down, dream chuckled and snorted. "buut that's gayyyy?" dream drawled out. his mind was so foggy, he almost didn't register anything he was doing or saying.

"that's the point, idiot," sapnap snickered. he cupped dream's cheeks and leaned forward, stopping right at his lips when a loud yell rang through the call.

"SAPNAP, STOP," george screamed. "HE'S DRUNK, HE CAN'T CONSENT IDIOT!" george reasoned with the younger brunette. sapnap pouted but let go.

"ughhhh, FINEEE. but only 'cause i love you," sapnap groaned, going to give dream a peck on the cheek instead.

but dream shifted, grabbed sapnap's hair, and pulled their lips together. sapnap's eyes widened as he tasted the alcohol from his mouth.

george sighed through the speaker, but neither had noticed. sapnap was entranced in their kiss, quietly moaning when dream easily slipped his tongue into his mouth. dream was drunk off his ass and dominating the younger with ease.

finally, george banged his deck and cleared his throat loudly, gaining both boys' attention. the sight was laughable, but also extremely surreal to the two.

dream's lips were glazed over with a thin sheet of saliva, turned up into a wide smirk. sapnap's mouth was red and wet, some spit dribbled down his chin. they looked fucked out, and all they did was kiss.

"you guys do realize you live together, and will have to deal with this tomo-"

"yeah, yeah, whatever. but you can't say that it wasn't hot as hell," sapnap laughed. george only rolled his eyes and tried to continue the game.

"dream, your turn," george reminded. he was met with a small hum. "last one of the night and then i'm going off to bed." sapnap pouted playfully and laughed.

"truth or darreee, groggyy goggyy," dream slurred. george ignored the obvious drunkenness in the man's voice and said dare.

"screen share your search historyy!" dream cheered, as if he had just won the lottery. sapnap was too busy laughing at dream's drunk antics to notice the look of fear that plagued george's face as he heard the dare.