|1

| Third POV

The room fell absolutely silent. "Well we made it." Kiriya said with a smile looking at the list Hashira's. "Yeah we sure did." A soft smile settled upon Giyuu's face as he turned to the man the hated him for years. Shock to see him smile back. "You two fought so bravely,your fallen comrades would've been proud of you." A tear fell down the new Master's eye.

Giyuu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa.

|Timeskip

"Hello Kiriya-sama." Giyuu kneeled smiling softly something he's grown rather accustomed to. "Hello Tomioka-san we'll be waiting for Uzui-san next." The 98 the Master shifted in his seat. " Uzui? So will Shinazugawa be here to." Giyuu got a little excited to see his new friend.

"Sadly no this meeting is about him." Kiriya said in a sad tone. A few minutes later Uzui then graced the Ubuyashiki compound. "So I sent a Kasugai crow to Shinazugawa bad it came back with bad news." Kiriya looked down sadly. "It seems he's fallen into a state of depression most likely from Genya's death."

"Oh my." Uzui commented worried. "Is he okay?" Giyuu asked. "No he's drinking and not taking care of himself,that's why I'm here to give you a mission."

"You two will be bringing Shinazugawa back on his two feet got." Kiriya spoke up with determination but quickly sat down blushing in embarrassment. "Hai Kiriya-sama!"

| End of Meeting

"Your doing this." Uzui yawned. "What?" Giyuu asked dumbfounded. "Well he's drowning himself in alcohol, and I might drink some getting distracted myself." He tried to reason. "Whatever."

Time to go to the wind estate.

______________________________________

This book was for the soul purpose of curing my Sanegiyuu brainrot. Also this is basically a filler book of depending on how well it does. Also Giyuu has both his arms