|3

| Tomioka POV

He's been waking up to and passing out over and over again. He refuses to eat when he's awake which only lasts less than five minutes. Not to mention he attacked me for about three time. It's been a full week since I started this babysitting and I'm not all that fond of it.

So I'll go visit Uzui and his wives for advice. I finished making his meal in case he wakes up again, fix his bed in case he wants to transition there because he's been sleeping on the couch for a week. And removed all alcohol out of his reach so....... I don't have to worry about much thankfully.

| Shinazugawa POV

I'm still at this strange ass house. I got out of the couch and stretched. The sounds of bones going back in place filled the room. I looked down at my hands. 'Am I sober again?' I don't want to be sober. I ran around the house looking for the alcohol. 'Who ever owns this house is a pussy, no alcohol tch lightweight.' I stopped running around and looked at the kitchen counter. 'Pots?' What did they have inside. I removed the lid that was slightly hot to see a pot filled with curry soup.

My stomach growled loudly, it felt as if I hadn't eaten in days. 'I guess I'll have to.'

| Tomioka POV

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!" Uzui laughed loudly after hearing I had to sleep with one eye open to be sure Shinazugawa wasn't gonna strangle me. "Have you slept all week?" Suma asked worried making Uzui beam of jealousy as he watched her cup my right cheek in worry. "I'm okay Suma-chan." I gently grabbed her wrist. "Yeah yeah! So is he okay now?!" Uzui obviously wanted to change to subject.

"He's been sleeping and waking back up for short periods of time." I said with slight worry. "Tch pussy, if he couldn't handle the alcohol why drink it." Makio rolled her eyes. "Makio-chan please don't say anything mean about him." I have her a soft look to which she blushed. "Okay your done." Uzui got up out of his seat. "Wha-." He picked me up and threw me out.

| Shinazugawa POV

That was some of the best good I've had in a while. I walked around the house which kept getting more and more familiar. I then went to the bedroom I went to earlier. 'Maybe I'll take a nap.'

______________________________________

Sry for the rushed chapter