|5

Third POV

The awkward tension between the two former pillars grew intense. They both sat at a dinner table eating the food in front of them in complete silence. "Soo......ummm." Shinazugawa tried to make conversation. Giyuu however was reading a book,which made Shinazugawa strangely uncomfortable. "There a festival in the village near by you umm.....wanna come with?" Shinazugawa broke the tension.

Giyuu stared from his book into Shinazugawa's eyes for a moment. "Sure.......as long as you don't drink." He set his book down. "Wait what....?"

"You can't drink." Giyuu repeated himself. "Why the hell cant I drink!?!?!!" Shinazugawa was obviously angry. "Look Shinazugawa you have drinking problems and I'm not gonna risk you getting hurt." He got up to put his dirty dish away.

"Bullshit!! I ask for nothing and you seriously won't let me do this one thing!!!!!" Shinazugawa didn't know why he was angry he just was. "Your seriously so selfish." Giyuu whispered under his breath with his back turned towards Shinazugawa. "Say that again." Shinazugawa roughly grabbed Giyuu's shoulder turning him around forcefully.

"You really think I wanna babysit you. A drunk dumbass. All you did was cause me pain in the past and you want me to casually act as if non of that happened. I'm only doing this because the Master asked." He glared a glare filled with hate.

"Y- you can........JUST FUCK OFF THEN!!" Shinazugawa then left the estate. "FINE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYWAY!!!!" Giyuu screamed at him.