|4 2/2

Warning: Masterbation

| Tomioka POV

I quickly enter the estate kinda surprised to see it still clean. But something felt off. To off. "Umm Shinazugawa?!" I raised my voice. I wasn't worried if it was an intruder. Seriously as if they could take down a trained swordsman. Even if it was an intruder they would have Shinazugawa to deal with so where is he.

I walked around the house to see the basket with of clean folded clothes I left for Shinazugawa filled with unfolded clothes. I haven't actually done this yet but I slowly opened his room door. "Shinazugawa?!" I froze in place. He was standing naked. As if he'd just finished cleaning up. I stared in his violet eyes resisting the urge to look down. A smile stretched across his face. "Giyuu!" He walked towards me. In all awkwardness he hugged me. Butt ass naked.

"How've you been doing?" He asked patting my back. "Umm...Shinazugawa I've been here for near four days." I looked out the door as he pulled away. Now that we're 'friends' I just remembered how 'comfortable' Shinazugawa is around me. "Oh! It was you? I was actually planning on knocking that person out and probably throw them on the street." He sighed sitting on his bed picking up underwear that was next to him. "And I told you call me Sanemi now."

""Umm....yeah." I was about to slide out the door when he called out. "Hey Giyuu you wanna go get a drink.?" He smiled nervously. I was still getting used to him having such good manners. "No.....you need to stop drinking. I know it's a coping method but please stop." I left the room.

| Shinazugawa POV

It was worth a shot. Of course the man I want to care for wouldn't go put with such a mess up like myself. But still he saw me in the way I've wanted him to see me for the longest time. My fingers traveled towards my pink nipples. I want to touch him or the other way around it doesn't matter. I shakey breath left my mouth as I pinched and twisted my nipples. A visible bulge appeared in my newly put underwear as I moaned a little louder.

| Third POV

He stroked back and forth chasing release as he held back lewd sounds. "Ngh~ fuck Giyuu." A moaned escaped his lips. Upon realizing the name he moaned his flushed face deepened but he couldn't pay that much mind right now. His hand moved even faster as pre-cum ozzed out the pink hard tip. "Shit I'm gonna~." Before he could form all his words,sticky,white semen shot out of his cock landing on his sheets,chest and a good portion of his face. But what he was unaware of was the other male standing on the other side of the door.

______________________________________

5 inches soft, 9 and a half inches hard. Pink tip,clean,girthy and mildly shaved-Sanemi