Pegging( sub! Michael x (Fem or trans masc) reader)🍋

Summary: Michael is submissive as fuck( if you want lookup his moans there's some on TikTok somewhere){Bondage, Praise, pet names, pegging, hand jobs, Mommy/Daddy kink, Begging}

                 "Gah!~  (M-mommy/D-daddy), please," Micheal begged. "You need to be patient baby," You cooed at his desperate whimpers. His hands were tied behind his back. He groaned in frustration, trying to be patient. "Good boy" you praised him making him blush more.   You took a hold of his cock slid your hand agonizingly slow. "Fffuuuck(hah~) p-please go faster," Mike groaned. "Beg sweetness, "You whispered in his ear. "Please (Y/N), please fuck  me, I can't wait, please Mommy/Daddy!" Michael begged. "Good boy," You praised and stroked his cock faster. He whimpered and panted. "Ah~, shit, I'm g-gonna," Michael whined, "No, you won't" You stopped him. He groaned in discomfort as you walked off to get something from the dresser. He looked over at you confused before he noticed what you pulled out of the dresser drawer. It was a semi-large strap-on and a small vibrator. He watched you pull it up over your hips snap it into place and slide the vibrator into yourself. 

          You walked back over to him and propped his body over your thighs. He groaned softly as you teased him. You grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and rubbed it all over the strapon. You positioned the strap at his entrance and looked up at him for permission. He nodded quickly and winced and you slowly pulled him down on it. He moaned and you trusted up into him and took the remote for the vibrator and switched it on making you gasp. Michael was whimpering and moaning and he bounced up and down. "Gah!~ P-please, let me cum Mommy/Daddy, I-I close" He begged between whimpers. "Go ahead Baby, "You responded gasping for air, as the vibrator was making you close. He released on your stomach and you also came not long after. He was panting and his eyelids were drooping. "You did so good baby, "you praised him. He smiled softly " Could you please untie me, darling?" He asked. "Oh, my bad sweetheart," You apologized pulling out of him to sit up and untie him. He stretched out his arm and got up to clean himself off. You unsnapped the strap and took out the vibrator getting a wipe to clean it both off. 

        Both of you climbed back into bed pulling the cover over your bodies. He nuzzled into your chest." I love your Darling," he murmured. "You ran your fingers through his hair and kissed his head," I love you too baby,"

   It's a little short but I tried{words:443}