Late night drinks// Oc(Olivia Rise) x Michael Afton

Summary: Olivia and Michael head out to a bar, which triggers memories of their teenage years. A glance at old memories will you. (Olivia and Mike are married for two years ) [oral sex, slight breeding kink, praise, ]

             I love you, Michael~" The woman sang wrapping her arms around her husband's neck.  Michael couldn't help but smile at her. His long-term girlfriend, now wife, was the most important person in his life. She was there for all his troubles,  his past mistakes, his family troubles, he could only help but wonder why she stayed. Mike grabbed the arms on his neck," Olivia darling, I love you too but please let me go to work," Mike mumbled. "Sweetie, stay with me today" She whined. He looked back at the woman in his bed, her dark red curls sprung around her, she looked like an angel in the orange sunlight. Olivia released her grip from his neck, she pouted as he got up from the bed. He smothered her with kisses before walking out the door.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 Michael walked through the front door, welcomed by the open arms of his wife. He held her close as he waddled to close the door. "Hello dearest," she smiled. He noticed the ripped jeans and cropped graphic tee she was wearing. "Where are you off to Mrs.?" he joked. "I was gonna go out, would you care to join me?" she said. "Of course, I couldn't let you out alone" Mike smiled and kissed her head, going off to change. He came back out with distressed jeans and a band tee and flannel. Their clothes reminded Michael about their teenage years. God, it felt so long ago, being rebellious teens was a better time in their lives. Going out after midnight, going to 24/ 7 convince stores with Mike's dad's cash. The parks they'd go to were kept clean, a peaceful part of the night. 

              The night was breezy and warm. Mike's grip would tighten around Olivia's waist every so often. They talked through the night allowing themselves to get lost in thought. They walked into an open bar and sat on one of the barstools to order a drink. A few older guys would walk up to Olivia to offer her a drink, but she'd politely decline the offer.  "I guess I'm dressed like an open slut for older guys to be hitting on a married woman," Olivia snorted. "We can go somewhere else if your uncomfortable Darling," Mike said with his voice filled with concern. "Michael, I'm not gonna let some horny old guy mess up our night" She responded taking a sip of her drink. Mike's hand found its way to hers, rubbing the ring on her finger.  He grabbed her hand lifting it up to his lips, placing a soft kiss on her hand. "Goodness Michael, your antics make me fall in love with you again," Olivia giggled. His other arm traveled to the small of her back. They spent another half hour at the bar before deciding to walk back home. They reached their house.

         The warm air of the house felt nice in contrast to the cold air outside. Michael locked the door behind the two of them before dragging Olivia to their shared bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and straddled her legs on his hips. "Sweet girl, you weren't comfortable with those awful men around you, weren't you?" he whispered. She nodded with a blush growing on her cheeks. He slipped her jeans off and tugged at her panty waistband. "Mind if I take this off, Honey?" Michael asked. "Please Mike, I want you,  please," Olivia whined. Mike slipped off her panties and tossed them elsewhere.  She whimpered at the sudden pressure on her heat. Michael shifted their position so Olivia was on her back.  He hoisted her legs onto his shoulders bringing her heat to his face. "Pretty girl, you want me to eat you out?" Mike asked. "Yes, god please!" Olivia begged. He licked a stripe down her heat receiving a soft moan from her lips. She tried to buck her hips into his face but he help her down with his hands. He kissed her thighs and pelvis. "Sweetie, your so impatient, just wait a sec yeah?"Michael cooed. He went back to eating her out, shoving his tongue into her entrance. She let out a loud moan quickly covering her mouth in embarrassment. "Please let me hear you darling" Mike begged. She slowly uncovered her mouth and he went back to work. The knot in her stomach tightened, "Oh, Michael I'm gonna-" she whined as she released on his mouth. "Good girl, so good" Michael praised. "Okay, mister I will not let you go that easily," Olivia said getting up and pushing him on the bed. She tugged his pants and underwear off to his knees. "Remember your safe word baby, no shame in using it," Olivia whispered in his ear. She hovered above his length before slowly inching down. She moaned at the feeling of Michael inside her. She slammed back down on him receiving his high-pitched moans. He whimpered as Olivia rode him, praising him and tugging at his hair. "Baby please, fill me, breed me puppy" Olivia babbled. Michael obliged his dearest wife's request. 

               They both finished and gasped for air. Michael traced circles into Olivia's back. "Oh shit sweetie your not on the pill, I'm sorry." Micheal apologized. "That's okay Michael, I'm okay with that, after all, I asked for it didn't I?" she reassured him. They both cleaned up and put on clean underwear. After they settled in for bed Mike snuggled into his wife's chest. "Michael dearest, you know I love you right, and if I do get pregnant you'll be a good dad, ok?' Olivia reassured her husband."Of course"

   Something different I wanted to write, kinda cringe but I'm tired, gonna go to sleep. Good night luvs {THIS IS SEMI-CANON TO MY OC/AU LORE}(1,000 WORDS}