I just want to make you feel ok(Scooped!Michael x reader) {angst

Summary: Michael stumbles home after throwing up Ennard in the sewer to try and say his final good-byes to his (wife/husband/partner) before setting off to fix his family's past. 

            The air was cold, the streets were dark snd empty. Michael's body ached as he trudged down the block to his home, where the love of his life was sleeping. This was gonna be difficult. The door opened with an eerie squeak that filled the room. "Michael, honey are you-" [           ] called from the hallway before meeting face to face with him. His skin was greenish-gray and covered in blood. His hoodie had a dark spot over his stomach area. his eyes were dark and cloudy, what happened? "Michael?" his partner breathed. Tears were threatening to fall out of both of their eyes. "Darling, I- I don't know what, I had to find her-- please baby, I'm sorry!" Mike tried to mutter out.  [name] stared in disbelief so a few moments. That wasn't their husband, was it? "Listen, baby, I really have to leave now ok. I need to grab something, and I need to do something for my family. I'm sorry Honey I have to leave you." Michael tried to explain through a broken voice. His rush to the shared bedroom of your home and his departure was confusing, today the least. The last  'I love you' said between the two of you was through sobs. Michael left you, and it's unsure when he's coming back, is he like his father in more ways than one? 

     Sorry, it's short and I've been absent, {228 words}     

                                                      - <3