Valentines Drabbles #2/ Kisses

You were busy making dinner in the kitchen, just enough for you and your husband. You were sad that he was working late, you'd be alone tonight, or so you thought. The sound of the door opening caught your attention, you quickly turned around seeing your tired husband.

                   He turned around after closing the door to be greeted with arms wrapping around his neck. The man smiled down at his partner kissing their forehead. "Sweetheart, you're not supposed to be home!" [name]  exclaimed happily. "I got out early," he explained. You kissed his nose dragged him to the kitchen and sat him down at the kitchen table. You finished dinner and sat down  two plates on the table.  Michael kissed your hand and thanked you for dinner and started to eat. You ate as well and soon you both finished. You got up and grabbed his and your plates and took them to the sink. He got up and followed you to help rinse off the dishes. He kissed your neck and picked you up from behind. You giggled and grabbed the arms around your waist. He sat you and himself on the couch in front of the TV. As you sat in his lap you gave him small kisses on his neck.

       {215 words}