Dom! Michael x Reader{Smut}

Summary: Michael decides he needs control of something in his life(that sounds toxic but at least you're taken care of)  [rough sex, praise, vibrators, aftercare, consensual sex, rope bondage](the reader has gender-neutral pronouns but has female genitalia{you could see it as an nb, transmasc, or cis-fem reader however you want to see it )[            ] = your name (I might make a male presenting reader later)

               Michael walked through the door of his house tired and frustrated. His job made him frustrated, mostly the people he didn't mind the physical work.  The electrician business he worked at kept him fir and it paid well to make a living.  He heard footsteps down the hall as he finished locking the door behind him.  "Baby! You're home!" you called. Mike only grunted as he wrapped his arms around his lover. "Sweetie are you ok?" you asked. "Love, I just need to fuck you," he muttered into your shoulder.

             Mike lifted you up quickly as you wrapped your legs around his hips. "That job of his keeps him kinda bulky doesn't it," you thought as Michael carried you off to the bedroom you both shared. He threw you on the bed and instructed you to sit there as he went to the dresser and took out a box from the bottom drawer. He pulled a vibrator wand, red rope, lube, and condoms. He walked back towards you with the stuff in hand and set it on the bed. "I want to ravish you, Darling," he whispered admiring your body lying on the bed. "Undress for me, please," he asked. You quickly got to work to slip off your shorts and tee-shirt only leaving your lace undergarments on. "Naughty baby, wearing such pretty panties for me aren't you?"  Michael said gazing at you. He planted kisses on your stomach and breasts. He took the rope and tied it around the plush of your boobs and waist, pinning your arms behind your back. "Good job baby, so good for me," he praised you rubbing your folds through your panties. Low moans came through your throat, "Please Michael, be a good boy and please me more, please".  He slipped your panties down your legs and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, "Since you begged Love," he said grabbing a condom and sliding it on. He pushed the tip of his covered cock to your entrance," Is this alright Darling, I wanna go rough so tell me if you want to stop," he told you before continuing. "Do whatever Michael, please" you begged. "If you say so," He smirked before ramming into you. Your moans and Michael's soft whimpers filled the room. "Gosh baby, you're so good to me, squeezing around my cock like I was made to fit you," Mike grunted as his rough thrusts became sloppier with each one. He grabbed the wand from the bed and switched it on and placed it on your clit. "Gah! Shit, Michael" you moaned raking your nails up his back. Those might hurt later. He made a few more sloppy thrusts before cumming in the condom but kept the vibrator on your clit making you ride out your high. You moaned out loudly, squirming under him. 

     You both sat there for a moment catching your breath. Michael got up and took off the condom and threw it in the trash. "Sorry baby, I hope you're not too sore," he said with a concerned tone. He grabbed a towel from the bedside table and wiped up the mess between your legs and planted kisses on your stomach and thighs. Mike then quickly undid the ropes and massaged your arms. "Michael baby, are you alright, you were rather rough. Not that I minded, you were just less talkative," you asked finally noticing the difference in his attitude. "Just the people at work trying to pry in my personal life and trying to get me to bring you to work, pretty sure they're gonna try and get a pass at you." He said with annoyance in his voice. You hung onto his neck. "I'd never leave you for anyone else my love," you reassured him as he pulled the covers over you both. "Oh, baby! You haven't eaten anything yet!" you exclaimed. "Mm, too tired I'll eat later" he grumbled drifting onto sleep.

   -Michael is def loves cuddling and aftercare after sex

Thank you for still reading, I really do appreciate every one of you! {749 words}

                                                                                                           - <3