Roommates (sub! Michael x Male! Reader)|smut|

(Collage AU)

      Summary: Michael has a huge crush on his roommate(fruity). Little does he know, his roommate uses a creative way of telling Michael his shared feelings.{Anal, fingering, praise, pet names) [I am not a male nor have male genitalia so I could've gotten some things wrong]

                Michael sat on his bed reading a book for his robotics class. You walked in looking tired and irritated. "You ok man?" Micheal asked you. "Hm, yeah yeah" He absently mindedly responded. You sat on Michael's bed resting his head on Mike's shoulder looking at the book skimming through the page. "Interesting," you said after skimming the page. "I'm gonna go take a shower, Mike" you got up and walked over to your bed to get a towel and pair of boxers. When you walked in you turned on the hot/cold water letting the water run on your face and body. Michael was blushing when you sat next to him. Does he like you, no probably just surprised, no one blushed when they're surprised. You finished your shower and pulled on your boxers throwing your towel on your neck. As you walked out you noticed Micheals' blushing face quickly looking back down at his book. You smirked and walked over to him pushing the book down forcing him to look up at you. His face was flushed red. "Michael baby, do you like me?" you asked. He nodded slowly, embarrassed. 

             You pushed back on his bed tossing the book on the nightstand. You kissed his lips softly then got up to lock the dorm door. You walked back to him tugging at the waistband of his sweatpants looking up at him. He nodded looking away. You pulled down his pants and boxers, his cock sprung up hitting his stomach. You took his cock in your hand and stroked softly as Mike whimpered. He moaned and whimpered as your hand went faster. "P-please [name], I'm g-gonna come," Michael yelped. You went faster helping Michael reach his high.  He panted sitting back up. 

            You flipped him over and stroked his back. "You want me to fuck you, Michael?" You whispered into his ear. "Please, fuck me" he begged. You got up to get a bottle of lube from your nightstand drawer. You walked back to him putting lube on your fingers. You asked if it was okay, and he nodded covering his face. As you inserted your finger into his ass he yelped out of a mix of pain and pleasure. You added another finger and scissored him open. He whimpered and groaned in pleasure. Before he could reach his climax you pulled your fingers out as Michael made a frustrated groan. You pulled down your boxers and rubbed lube on your already hard cock. You lined yourself up at his entrance and slowly pushed in assuming he hasn't done this in a while. He helped and tears streamed down his face. You pushed the rest of your length in and leaned over to kiss his ear. You pulled back out and slammed back in. Michael moaned and whimpered. "[name] please, fuck me harder!" Micheal yelped out. You repeatedly slammed into him quickening your pace, keeping a hand on his waist. You grabbed his cock, rubbing his tip, which earned another whimper from Michael. As you went faster he sobbed and moaned, tears streaming down his face and his mouth hung open. "Hah~ [name] I-I'm gonna-" He whimpered cutting himself with a sob. "Go ahead, sweetheart," you told him rubbing his tip faster.

                 He came into your hand, shuddering in pleasure. You kept slamming into him, trying to reach your high. He yelped at the overstimulation. More tears streamed down his face and drool ran down his chin. You released into Michael panting, wrapping your arms around his waist. After pulling out you dragged Michael into the shower and washed off each other. 

          After your shower, you and Michael pulled on boxers and walked over to Micheal's bed to clean off the sheets. Micheal tried to read his book but he couldn't keep his eyes open. You lied down next to him after turning off the lights. Michael pulled the covers over the two of you and rested his head on your chest. "We have classes tomorrow darling, try to go to sleep," Micheal told you nodding off to sleep. You closed your eyes and held Mike close, wondering if this meant you and Micheal were now more than friends. 

           I think this is one of my longer chapters, sorry my stories have been short.  {748 words} 

                                                -<3